My 2,000th post

Purron

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Just wanted to use the occasion of my 2,000th post let you know how much I appreciate all of you. I've received support, guidance and advice on everything from handling my finances, helping my husband heal from a broken arm, getting over the loss of my beloved MIL, transitioning into retirement, dealing with an elderly and ailing pet, and so many other things. You are the best. :flowers:

sLo_grouphug3.gif
...............;)

Purron: Thank you. Evren though I can´t remember ever posting anything remotely useful or worthy. Some of the blame con be put on English not being my native tongue....:D Maybe if I posted in Spanish..... Not even then, I´m sure:LOL:!

Best to you today Purron - you are a good person and will make the best decision for your old sick cat. Feeling for you.

2000 already? You're only about 8000 behind me..........:)

Just wanted to use the occasion of my 2,000th post let you know how much I appreciate all of you. I've received support, guidance and advice on everything from handling my finances, helping my husband heal from a broken arm, getting over the loss of my beloved MIL, transitioning into retirement, dealing with an elderly and ailing pet, and so many other things. You are the best. :flowers:

As life has always indicated, it ain't the quantity, it's the quality. And 'the quality' in your case is self evident, so no discussion required. As much as you might have gained from the forum, we have gained from your input and perspectives.

Congrats Purron, the assembled multitude salute you (and given the 2000+ posts also give you a heart-felt raspberry.........hey, it's what we do! ;-))

Rock on chick! ;-)

Regards in extremis - Mick :flowers:

Congratulations, Purron, for hitting the 2,000 mark. I always enjoy your posts.

Well, if it wasn't for your volunteer work at the animal shelter, remodeling the rental, and nursemaiding DH, you would be over 3000 already...you really need to examine your priorities. :D

I have really enjoyed your posts, our PM's and your positive outlook. You are a real benefit to this forum; look forward to reading your next 2000 posts.

All the Best,
WS

I have really enjoyed your posts, our PM's and your positive outlook.

Same here WS. We sure had fun poking fun at each other about our completely different opinions on just about everything. Remember when I PM'ed you because DH thought my new glasses looked just like Sarah Palin's?

Seriously though, I have been so touched by your frequent support and kind words about my ill kitty. If you're not careful, others will know what a soft heart you have;)

Back
Top Bottom