Newbie - intro, here to learn & plan

stripe34

Confused about dryer sheets
New to this board, 43 yr old worker, DH wb 50 this yr, still working also. Both working & saving since our childhood, planning on early retirement, TBD dates ~ likely 5-10 yrs out.

Will consider a move to another locale after ER, there are lots of places we like, so might spend some of the vacation time over the next few years visiting one or two per year to vet them out as possible destinations.

No questions yet, still trying to figure out the dryer sheet thing, can't get to the linked post that supposedly explains it ;-) figured maybe I have to intro myself first. Worth a shot.

TTYL -
- stripe34

Thx for the welcomes & replies.

I can get to the link that DD posted, but Martha's gives me the same error I get from the FAQ's acronym list's links:

stripe34, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Being a geek, I will shut down all IE windows and try again ;-)

OK, I found an older string where another newbie was provided the dryer sheets history ;-)

Now I can go back to planning to FIRE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom