NFL: 2015 Season

Last edited:
AL-Jazeera has no credibility in my eyes. So I WILL say it aint so unless someone I trust has some evidence. Why is Al-Jazeera doing an undercover expose here anyway?

Did you read the story? More of the story talks about how Manning didnt use HGH and the original tipster recanting his story and saying he made it up.
Yes I did. And I agree, you have to consider the source. I first heard this on FOX News this morning and I read a number of articles on it. Some mentioned the retraction and some did not. Peyton called it complete garbage.

Headlines sell....

Last edited:
I was thinking the same. At first blush, another future hall of famer, another controversy. Then saw the source... AL-Jazeera. Ummmm... C'mon Man :facepalm:.

What next? Newsflash, Al-Jazeera reports there was no such person as Babe Ruth? C'mon Man.

Last edited:
Never tracked or paid much attention to the Panthers in the past but personally, I'd like to see them go all the way.
Well, no perfect season this year.

Last edited:
Well no perfect season this year.

Well it is a crazy week when Weeden and Mallett both win and even Clipboard Jesus gets a relief save all in the same week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well it is a crazy week when Weeden and Mallett both win and even Clipboard Jesus gets a relief save all in the same week.

Crazy week yes... QB's, Weeden (Houston 2015), Mallett (Ex Houston 2015) and Fitzpatrick (Ex Houston 2014) all won today. And to top it all off, the Fitzpatrick win was against Brady :LOL: That should take some air out of his sail (I won't say his football and get that started again :))

Last edited:
Seriously Patriots? The one week in my life that I rooted for you?
Seriously Steelers? Losing to Baltimore TWICE?

That's 2 out of 3. Two out of three upsets that I was hoping for. Glad that Carolina and New England lost now if GB can win, that'll be 3 for 3. I would also like Seattle to lose but I don't want to ask for too much in one week.

Seriously Patriots? the one week in my life that I rooted for you?
Seriously Steelers? Losing to Baltimore TWICE?

The Steelers have nobody to blame but themselves by losing to a 4 win team with a QB off the street who outplayed Big Ben.

The Patriots are missing too many players on offense and defense and I was surprised they took it to OT. Also the game wasn't too critical for them as they already secured a bye.

Last edited:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and declare the Arizona Cardinals the Superbowl Champions. Despite their record, I don't see Carolina as anywhere near as good as Arizona. I'd like to see Arizona against the strong defense of Denver.

Last edited:
The two teams that some people were claiming to be the hottest teams that nobody wants to face in the playoffs, Pittsburgh and Seattle lost to inferior teams today.

It's the NFL where any team can beat any other time on any given Sunday.

Crazy, but I need Broncos to beat Bengals to avoid Texans clinching division. I need Texans to win 9. I dont want them throwing out the scrubs to play Jacksonville in a meaningless game.

It was surprising that the Pats chose to kick after winning the OT coin toss since the offense was on a bit of a roll. However the defense had been playing well and just stopped the Jets on their last offensive series so I suspect that entered into the decision as well.

Not quite a Pete Carroll moment, but certainly questionable in hindsight.

It was surprising that the Pats chose to kick after winning the OT coin toss since the offense was on a bit of a roll. However the defense had been playing well and just stopped the Jets on their last offensive series so I suspect that entered into the decision as well.

We didn't get the game live, but I saw it on replay/highlights. It just looked like a brain fart to me.

I get those all the time. :)

I actually liked the decision to kick. There's maybe a 15-20% chance the Jets score a TD and you lose, but the benefit is that you know what you need to do. If the Jets get a FG, you know you have to use all 4 downs all the way down the field. If you get the ball first and have a 4th and 6 you are going to punt and the Jets can win with a FG. If those 2 possessions are switched and the Jets already kicked a FG and you have that exact same 4th and 6, you know you have to go for it. You may tie the game up or win it with a TD when you wouldve given up by punting if you had the ball first. I'd rather get the ball second.

All the Steelers had to do was beat a terrible Baltimore team and a terrible Cleveland team to storm into the playoffs at 11-5. They just beat Denver, Cincinnati and beat Arizona earlier in the season. Losing to Baltimore was sickening for me so I can just imagine how the actual players feel.

Lets see if Rex Ryan and Buffalo can beat his old team the Jets this week so Pittsburgh can still get in at 10-6. I have zero confidence in Ryan to do anything but keeping my fingers crossed.

I agree. Even one of the best coaches of all time makes a questionable decision. The defense was playing better than the offense but I would still put the football in the hands of my best player number 12.

Last edited:
I actually liked the decision to kick. There's maybe a 15-20% chance the Jets score a TD and you lose, but the benefit is that you know what you need to do. If the Jets get a FG, you know you have to use all 4 downs all the way down the field. If you get the ball first and have a 4th and 6 you are going to punt and the Jets can win with a FG. If those 2 possessions are switched and the Jets already kicked a FG and you have that exact same 4th and 6, you know you have to go for it. You may tie the game up or win it with a TD when you wouldve given up by punting if you had the ball first. I'd rather get the ball second.

Thats if I am NE who has a pretty good offense and a pretty good defense. If I am Pittsburgh who has an elite offense and a very shaky defense, Im taking the ball every time.

I agree. Even one of the best coaches of all time makes a questionable decision. The defense was playing better than the offense but I would still put the football in the hands of my best player number 12.

Sometimes even smart coaches over think instead of just playing football :facepalm:.

It may be a wild dream but I have to throw it out there.

Chiefs are definitely in the playoffs at least as a wild card,
how cool would it be for 'fly-over' country to have both world champions from old KC?

Just a thought.

how cool would it be for 'fly-over' country to have both world champions from old KC?

Just a thought.

Won't be the first time that a wild card team wins the SB. In playoff football it's a one game elimination....Not sure but it might be the first time a team that started 1-5 wins the SB.

Last edited:

Just a thought.

Its been a while, they are due. The Len Dawson era was a long time ago. Hard to believe their last playoff win was with Joe Montana as their QB.

6 wild card teams have won the SB. The last time was Green Bay in 2010 with a 10-6 regular season record. 1980 Raiders and 2010 Packers started 3-3, no team started worse than that and won the SB as a wildcard.

Back
Top Bottom