NFL: 2019 Season

I think they need to fire O'Brien and try to get Lincoln Riley from Okla. They should have gotten rid of him last year. Also to me Watson runs around like a "chicken with his head chopped off" - sure sometimes he looks spectacular but more often he gets sacked - get rid of the damn ball if you don't have a play. Also - what's up with the defense?

All I can say about today's game is "It was good while it lasted".

Lots of interesting comments. Kind of. Houston still has some missing pieces. They’ll be back if filled correctly. Didn’t see them going any further this year.

Not if you live in Houston! [emoji23]
I'd think the experience would be similar to Houston's fans. [emoji26]

I remember a bunch of Chief's playoff losses in the Marty era, sucked. Last year sucked at the end too.

Lots of interesting comments. Kind of. Houston still has some missing pieces. They’ll be back if filled correctly. Didn’t see them going any further this year.

Maybe. I don’t think anyone saw the Titans making it to the AFC Championship game, either. And as long as O’Brien is there, I don’t think the Texans can get any farther.

Not sure if it’s only a story in KC but they had to put a PSA on the Jumbotron. They apologized but they ran out of fireworks used to celebrate each score.

Not sure if it’s only a story in KC but they had to put a PSA on the Jumbotron. They apologized but they ran out of fireworks used to celebrate each score.
Saw it from a Denver broadcast.

Go Packers. The Hawks almost pulled it off, Adams was on fire and Rogers made two clutch third down conversions to close it out. So 49ers, Packers, Chiefs and Titans (still surprised at the last one).

Once again, I seriously question Pete Carroll's strategy down the stretch. Oh well...

Should be some good games next week to see who goes to the SB.

Now that m Skyhawks have been defeated, I can relax and watch to see if the 49ers can make it.

Go Packers. The Hawks almost pulled it off, Adams was on fire and Rogers made two clutch third down conversions to close it out. So 49ers, Packers, Chiefs and Titans (still surprised at the last one).
++++1 I do worry about the Packers defense. They just fell to pieces. Russell Wilson was a force to be reckoned with. Aaron and Matt LaFleur seem to be getting along better.

Rodgers is old enough to know these opportunities are rare.

I bet he gives Danica a ring. LOL.

Any picks?

I'll bite. Any of the four teams remaining can win the SB.

The sentimental favorite as for TV ratings is probably a Packers vs Chiefs matchup with the bigger name QBs.

My gut feeling says season will play out 49ers over Packers. Titans (yes, upset) over Chiefs. Then 49ers winning SB.

Any picks?

Overall, I think the Niners are a better team than the Packers and should win, but as they say, any given Sunday. A turnover and a wrong bounce or two could throw it to the Packers.

I think the surest way to beat the Chiefs is to keep their offense on the bench, and I think the Titans are well built to accomplish that. Chiefs will probabaly win, but I don't think it's a sure bet.

I'll bite. Any of the four teams remaining can win the SB.

The sentimental favorite as for TV ratings is probably a Packers vs Chiefs matchup with the bigger name QBs.

My gut feeling says season will play out 49ers over Packers. Titans (yes, upset) over Chiefs. Then 49ers winning SB.

+1 that is my thinking too.

Chiefs are one of my two favorite teams going back decades, so I'm obviously pulling for them to make it to the Super Bowl and win it. GO KC!

I hate the Packers, so hopefully SF pulls it off against them, then loses in the SB.

I was pleased to see Tennessee win - was pulling for them and wasn't too surprised, and now they go to KC, so I want to see them go down. lol

Last edited:
At this point, I'm going for the underdog all the way.... a.k.a. Titans...

DS texted me last night that he and a couple of buddies decided to Blow that dough and bought tickets to the game today. Not sure what they paid for nose bleed seats but it’ll definitely be an experience he’ll remember. Hope they have fun.

GO CHIEFS!!!

The most difficult thing to predict around the playoffs is what stations carry the games and time of kickoff :popcorn:.

Back
Top Bottom