NFL: 2019 Season

That Titans defense is the difference imo. They are solid. They did a number on Jackson.

I completely agree about the Titans being a more than legitimate contender. Actually, I think any of the teams from this weekend could have had a decent showing and made it to the SB.

My personal preference would be a Packers/Chiefs rematch. I’d also prefer another 20% gain in my portfolio in 2020. For today, I’ll be happy with finishing shoveling the drive and a well played game.

The bye week can be a curse in disguise for the team receiving the bye. The Ravens looked rusty.
The curse is overconfidence of the Ravens. And the "all in " take no prisoners attitude of the Titans. I do think it's unfair that a team can be #1 throughout the entire season and get knocked out in one game. Packers better sit up and take notice. I'm a forever Packer fan but realize they've been lucky so far.

Can lightning strike twice in one weekend?.... Houston 14, KC 0 about 5 minutes into the game!

There’s been what, 4 plays the Chiefs have blown? Unbelievable.

It's still early (~mid 2nd qt) and it is a Houston team...... BUT, after yesterday's Titan's win, anything seems possible.

Last edited:
It's still early (~mid 2nd qt) and it is a Houston team...... BUT, after yesterday's Titan's win, anything seems possible.

Yeah, Houston has a long history of playoff futility going back to the Oiler days. But perhaps there is no greater embodiment of playoff futility than Andy Reid. We'll see; one of them has to win.

I've watched very little NFL football until the playoffs. Are most of the games like this? :LOL:

Texans fans all across the Houston area are jumping out their windows. They’ve seen this movie too many times

I've watched a lot of football and can't ever recall seeing a game like this.
You must not watch a lot of Texan games....:LOL: The really odd thing about this game is the Texans scored so many points in the 1st quarter.... Unheard of... They have been a 2nd half team all year..... Hope they still are.

Seems like the refs may have felt sorry for the KC's in the 2nd quarter too... A couple of close but questionable calls went in KC's favor.

Last edited:
I wonder if O'Brien will will be fired after this season?

When you can't beat Andy Reid in January? I'd hope so, but I doubt it. Belichick disciple or not, O'Brien's ceiling is 10-11 wins and not making it to the AFC Championship game. Even Andy Reid has made it that far.

Last edited:
21 degrees in Green Bay with a chance of snow flurries late in the game. Yuck.

That's warmer than usual and if it was yesterday or tomorrow there would be more snow. This is nice weather for GB in January.

Back
Top Bottom