• Falcons by over 14 pts

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • I just watch the commercials or halftime event

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • other

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes. Good to see a breath of life in the Pats but probably still too many missed opportunities.

Wow. Game tied. The guy who put $1.1 MIL on the Falcons looks like a fool now.

oh my! So like two bad halves turn into the closest Super Bowl ever!

Wow, the Pat's have really come alive in the 4th quarter. Looks like a different team. Here comes OT.

Falcons could have iced the game way in range with a FG, but got sacked then a holding penalty put them out of range.

This is the first Superbowl to ever go into OT.

So far, the Pats just can't seem to run, catch, pass or kick today. I never would have guessed it would be this one sided. Brady may set a record for getting sacked.

What a come back !!!!!! :dance:

Last edited:
I don't believe it, Pats win...

Wow. I think Ryan would trade his MVP for the Super Bowl. Have to feel for the Falcons.

Darn. I was off by 1 point in my score prediction :) . (Same as last time Pat vs Seahawks). A good thing I don't bet.

What a game.

Wow. Just wow. Brady must want to win more than anyone in history. What a competitor. Respect.

Glad White had such a great game. On Wisconsin!

+1 million. That call on 3rd down has to be the dumbest call I've ever seen. No excuse.

The Falcons live by the pass, die by the pass. Out smarted themselves. Similar to the Seahawks going for a pass instead of Beast mode in the previous SB.

But gotta give credit to Brady and the Pats. A clinic in marching down the field to end the game the final drive.

Wow. I think Ryan would trade his MVP for the Super Bowl. Have to feel for the Falcons.

Yes.. Ryan is a stand-up guy and a worthy MVP. He played a great game... put his team in a position to win but the defense collapsed

+1. Gotta feel for them. Even worse, they may not come this close again in a long time as looks like their offensive coordinator is headed to SF.

Back
Top Bottom