Oh My.

Forgive me if I don't I believe that one! It's out there!

"Toilets on Indian trains usually have holes that open directly onto the tracks, and there were no indications Thursday that authorities doubted Bhuri's story or planned to investigate the incident."

One really doesn't want to walk the rails in India.

When I read about third world episodes like this, I wonder if we are living on the same planet as some of these folks.

It's not uncommon for trains to dump directly on the tracks. Amtrak trains did so until the mid-90s.

India still allows open defecation. They don't plan to outlaw it until about 5 years from now.

I had a girlfriend when I was a teenager who would take the Amtrak from Jersey into NYC by hiding in the bathroom and counting the number of stops. That's how I found out the Amtrak toilets dumped out onto the tracks. I avoided those johns like the plague!

I have been in a number of countries where they are just a hole to the tracks.... first time it took me by surprise... and fortunately I did not have to 'sit'...

So, I am not surprised something like this could happen in a country with almost a billion people...

I would say that if the Indian cops believe her story about "falling unconscious and the baby falling onto the tracks" they are dumber than the average bear.

She answered the train person's knock- why hadn't she come running out screaming about dropping her baby? If she was sitting on the john, and did lose consciousness, her torso and legs would be blocking the commode, so the baby at worst might have fallen on the floor. I believe the baby "fell" through the hole, and that is all I believe about this story. As I remember, the baby is a girl-strike one right there.

To me it sounds very much like the baby-found-in-dumpster stories that show up from time to time. Sort of a 4th trimester abortion.

This kid had a bad start, but she clearly has good mojo.

Ha

Yeah Mickeyd, she would hide in the bathroom so she didn't have to present a ticket. It worked every time!

I was going to make a joke about trying out a CFB recipe yesterday and then thinking that I accidentally flushed a baby down the toilet today..... but then I thought better of it so I won't.

Yep, that was a very good plan. It doesnt even work when I do it, and I'm an expert in these matters.

MickeyD...I'll bet people all over the world read stories about what happens here in the US of A and wonder which one of the planets we're located on. ;)

Is it too late to slip in a quick GOD BLESS :angel:?

Back
Top Bottom