Political Botox

Oh.

Well, it's well known that McCain had some extensive facial surgery, but that would fall into the "reconstruction" category.

Obama hasn't had any done, as his mommy wouldn't sign the permission slip.

Oh, right, I forgot about John McCain's reconstruction. He certainly was a handsome young man....

Oh, right, I forgot about John McCain's reconstruction. He certainly was a handsome young man....

I entirely understand how Cindy and John McCain hooked up (handsome dashing war hero naval aviator meets beautiful classy blonde in Hawaii).

Ditto with Michelle and Barack (both good to great looking, smart, black, and lawyers).

But I don't get Bill and Hillary. Hillary isn't bad looking woman, but back in the 60 and 70s all the pictures I've seen she looked at best frumpy and often down right unattractive. She is also super serious. Bill has always been handsome, and by all accounts when he was a younger he was a lady killer.
I am still puzzled how they hooked up.

I entirely understand how Cindy and John McCain hooked up (handsome dashing war hero naval aviator meets beautiful classy blonde in Hawaii).

Ditto with Michelle and Barack (both good to great looking, smart, black, and lawyers).

But I don't get Bill and Hillary. Hillary isn't bad looking woman, but back in the 60 and 70s all the pictures I've seen she looked at best frumpy and often down right unattractive. She is also super serious. Bill has always been handsome, and by all accounts when he was a younger he was a lady killer.
I am still puzzled how they hooked up.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and sometimes in the size of their checkbook/bank account.;)

In the case of Bill and Hillary I guess misery makes for strange bedfellows. :cool:

Yes, Mr. Bill was a lady killer does anybody remember the blue dress? :cool:

GOD BLESS US ALL:angel:

Hillary Clinton had plastic surgery work done. Most likely a mini face/necklift with an upper/lower lid job PLUS botox and possibly restylane or perlane.

More power to her. Her plastic surgeon did a fantastic job, IMHO

Hillary Clinton had plastic surgery work done. Most likely a mini face/necklift with an upper/lower lid job PLUS botox and possibly restylane or perlane.

How much work has Mrs. Bush had?

I'd say not very much...

img_647465_0_4a84e17c10eb1c9b8b5b062504aa1063.jpg

Which one? The old Bush who looks like George Washington? :D

I would say the young Bush has definitely been tweaked and tightened once or twice by a skilled plastic surgeon.

Absolutely great job !

Mrs. McCain certainly has beautiful eyes.Would you call them light green?

Ha

Back
Top Bottom