Poll:Do you spend more or less time on the computer now you are retired?

Do you spend More or Less time on your Computer now you are Retired?

• More

Votes: 42 37.5%
  • Less

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • About The Same

Votes: 37 33.0%

• Total voters
I was a (supply chain) systems project manager. As such, I was nailed to the screen most waking hours. Now, I surf and chat several minutes to several hours a day. So, less overall. But for vastly different purposes.

The wounds have healed nicely. :)

Last edited:

no car , no girl and i have to keep my feet up ( doctor's orders )

sadly i cannot go home and work with the 5 tons of computers in shipping containers at home ( i was planning on building my own server farm )

i spend a lot of time with computers , now but wish i could do more , but at least the power bills are below budget ( wink )

More, because I spend the most amount of computer time editing photos. In RE, I have more time to shoot.

I now spend about the same amount of time on my home computer as I did before retirement, but the 30 or so hours of computer time at work is now gone.

I was in IT, so I was on the computer pretty much all day long every day unless I was in meetings (and nights and weekends too at times). I'm on the computer much less now. I am out a whole lot more, doing other things.

Probably less now... when I was working I spent almost all my time on either the computer or conference calls... often both at the same time... and then some time outside of work on my personal laptop doing personal stuff.

Now I tend to be on the computer a lot but am away for golf, travel and watch TV more at night than I did when I was working.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom