Problems with Login to SSA.Gov

RetireBy90

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Is anyone else seeing problems with accessing the ssa.gov site ? I try to login and get userid/password page, goes to the 2nd page where I enter the code emailed to me, and then I get the click to accept terms and then it goes back to userid/password page. Been a couple days now. I'm normally trying this in the morning before 8 or 9AM Eastern. I'll try again this afternoon or evening but wondering if others are having a problem with the site.

Thanks

I just got in on my iPhone with no problem.

Thanks for the reply Dash, Just tried again with my creds and DW creds and same for both. Aww crap, just got in with edge. I'm a firefox user and have to switch when accessing mypay.dfas.mil and I guess ssa.gov also.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply Dash, Just tried again with my creds and DW creds and same for both. Aww crap, just got in with edge. I'm a firefox user and have to switch when accessing mypay.dfas.mil and I guess ssa.gov also.

Thanks

Consider trying the Brave browser. It’s based on Chrome, but with more privacy.

https://brave.com

I'm a firefox user and have to switch when accessing mypay.dfas.mil and I guess ssa.gov also.
I recently became unable to access Lincoln Financial (my 401k provider) on Firefox. I have to use Safari. My mom can't access Vanguard with Safari. She has to use Firefox.

I find that when I can't use a website it's often because of a blocker I'm using (I normally have AdBlock and Ghostery enabled). Disabling one or both of those makes the problem disappear. So for sites I trust I just do that.

Thanks
I was in and out a bunch of times Wednesday night with no problem using Firefox 87.0, the latest.

Back
Top Bottom