Reality TV

Enjoyed tonight's episode. Victoria you are far braver than I would be in the same situation. That bungee jump looked scary.

You rock, Victoria. No way, would I have done that bungee jump. You are looking good so far.

Another good episode, and Victoria is still in it.

Very interesting Episode. Victoria, do you care to comment?

Victoria...

Very interesting Episode. Victoria, do you care to comment?

I know that she might be prohibited from commenting in forums until the entire season is over.

Victoria, you did great! Too bad about the missed connection in Amsterdam. You and your husband seemed like a strong team. As we all know from watching the AR, luck plays a big part. For example, the bro-sis lawyer team would have been way out in front if their plane had not developed mechanical problems.

Victoria, we're eager to hear your first hand experiences and comments when and if you can post details!

True, makes sense since she would have been at the finale. Don't want anything to slip.

I agree it was interesting.... but I was surprised they let them finish when it was an elimination and they were so far behind... others were just told to go to the finish and get the bad news....

But if they had made their connection.... they probably would have won the leg... as others have said, luck on the planes seem to be a big part of who wins and who loses... only if everybody is on the same plane does the rest matter as much (or if they have one of those 'we are not open until 10AM' places so everybody can catch up to you)....

Still I like the show... and wish I could be ON it...

Well, I was rooting for you all the way and was disappointed when you were eliminated. However, I am sure that it was an amazing experience and you both played hard and I thought looked very good. A certain amount is luck. I agree with the others in that I would like to hear more about the experience whenever you can talk about it. Thanks again for letting us know that you were even on the show!

Back
Top Bottom