Recent Photo

Looks like some posters got cold feet and deleted the photos that they linked to.

I have not seen IndependentlyPoor posting here for a while. Remembering the reason he was absent for a while, a little back, I hope he is still all right. :(

Looks like some posters got cold feet and deleted the photos that they linked to.

I have not seen IndependentlyPoor posting here for a while. Remembering the reason he was absent for a while, a little back, I hope he is still all right. :(

I have been thinking the same thing ! I hope he is okay !

Polite remark: FinanceDude.....it's great to finally see you! :greetings10:

Naughty remark: FinanceDude....Ahhhhhchachachacha......, mmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmmm....oh yeah....;)

If it´s really him:D..... This pic suspiciously rings a bell:D

attachment.php

You look stoned.

You'll have to admit- stoned or not, the girl is full up with that indefinable thing that makes us look, and smile.

Ha

You'll have to admit- stoned or not, the girl is full up with that indefinable thing that makes us look, and smile.

Ha

+1. You got it too babe.

I agree, she is definitely a rock star ;)

Ha

I agree, she is definitely a rock star ;)

Aaaawwww youse guys are so sweet...:blush:

It's all my Mom's fault....age 72 in this pic. We shared the same birthday, 31 years apart. :)

I know what I will look like in 20 years, minus the wear and tear of 5 kids. Of course I was an angel. :whistle:

Attachments

• MomAge72.jpg
    MomAge72.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 14
Aaaawwww youse guys are so sweet...:blush:

It's all my Mom's fault....age 72 in this pic. We shared the same birthday, 31 years apart. :)

I know what I will look like in 20 years, minus the wear and tear of 5 kids. Of course I was an angel. :whistle:

Great picture of your Mom, she's a beauty :cool:

Yeah, mine come out only for weddings and funerals and then only grudgingly.

Enjoyin my ole guy beach bum status this last summer (of course these days my daughter would much rather hang out with her friends than ride with Dad!)

Attachments

• GOPR0064.jpg
    GOPR0064.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 56
Enjoyin my ole guy beach bum status this last summer (of course these days my daughter would much rather hang out with her friends than ride with Dad!)

Wow, that is an awesome pic TargaDave!

Dave, I'm starting to see those camera mounts on my home break. Can you tell me more about the model, its capabilities, how it's mounted on the board, and how it stays there after you pearl?

One other critical question-- are you able to operate the controls once and leave it running, or do you have to keep whipping out your reading glasses to tweak its settings?

Dave, I'm starting to see those camera mounts on my home break. Can you tell me more about the model, its capabilities, how it's mounted on the board, and how it stays there after you pearl?

One other critical question-- are you able to operate the controls once and leave it running, or do you have to keep whipping out your reading glasses to tweak its settings?

GoPro wide angle High definition sport cam.
http://www.goprocamera.com/products/?area=2

Uses an SD card, Li battery and waterproof housing. Continuous filming or interval pic's. Mounted with big sticky base on a board, helmet or other mounts for bike, etc. Big housing buttons for us older "blind" guys but you have to start and stop it from the camera. Super wide anlge lense makes in ideal for onboard sports stuff.

Here is a video I made with my daughter this summer. Helmet cam shots are with the Gopro but I am complete rookie at formats, editing and just about everything else:ROFLMAO: so probably not a good demo at all, but fun makin it. Might be choppy if ya don't have the bandwith (needs to cache). Cheers!

Summer 2010 on Vimeo

Attachments

• 6-27-4.jpg
    6-27-4.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 40
Thanks. Boy prices have dropped. Two years ago I spent over $400 for my (now waterlogged) Olympus, which I found very difficult to operate without reading glasses.

It seems a lot easier to have a camera mounted on the board rather than trying to juggle it in an arm holster.

Dude, you are ripped!!

Here is a video I made with my daughter this summer. Helmet cam shots are with the Gopro but I am complete rookie at formats, editing and just about everything else:ROFLMAO: so probably not a good demo at all, but fun makin it. Might be choppy if ya don't have the bandwith (needs to cache). Cheers!

Summer 2010 on Vimeo

Love the "only 10 more minutes Dad" comment in the video!!

WOW Dave! Great video. Nice editing and all. She looks like a neat kid.

What happens when the kite takes off higher than you want to go? How much control do you have? I hope there is some kind of release.

Ditto on that, Dave! I loved the video, song, editing, action, and your darling daughter. What fun! Thanks very much for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom