Retired Today

Rich

Recycles dryer sheets
I've visited this forum for many years, mostly lurking. This was my last day at the office as chief of police to my small Cape Cod town. I've been in this business for around 41 years. First twenty in the NYPD, last twenty here. I've enjoyed my run. No money worries. Wife and I are healthy. I'm looking for something productive to do. A buddy runs a law office and would like me to head up a small "division" (really small, don't want to make the job sound like more then it is). We're talking about it.

Just thought I'd share.

Luck to all,

Rich on Cape Cod

:greetings10:

You should take a writing course and write some detective novels.

Hi Rich! I remember you....:)

Congratulations on your retirement!!!!! :flowers:

You should take a writing course and write some detective novels.

Published four books over the years (one fiction, three non-fiction). Nice for the ego, but little else. Professional writing is really in a transition period with the various electronic media and web services out there.

I also do some professional photography, which I enjoy.

Rich

Published four books over the years (one fiction, three non-fiction). Nice for the ego, but little else. Professional writing is really in a transition period with the various electronic media and web services out there.

I also do some professional photography, which I enjoy.

Rich

Congrats - both are great accomplishments. I really wish I had the ability to write a book. I am envious. You should do well in retirement.
Welcome.

You sound very blessed with talents! Congratulations on your retirement. Retiring in Cape Cod sounds pretty darn perfect. (My DH is from Topsfield, MA).

Keep us posted on how this goes for you. I love reading about folks spend their days. <sigh>

ohyes

Congratulations! I love Cape Cod - do you plan to stay there? I'd love to see some of your photos.

Welcome and congratulations. We look forward to your contributions.

Congratulations! I love Cape Cod - do you plan to stay there? I'd love to see some of your photos.

Yup, we'll stay in town. Very nice place. I'll post some photos for you.

img_983524_0_4b4044c7923030b6b6cc832a53c3d3c1.jpg

img_983524_1_bd8c56c8ee2b769f828a246a3b4c078d.jpg

Rich

Welcome and congrats!

Back
Top Bottom