RIP: Anne Heche - she did not make it out of coma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a horrible way to go, so sad.

Such a horrible way to go, so sad.

I'm hoping she was in shock before going into a coma and therefore felt little to no pain. Major burns are one of the most painful things anyone can go thru. It may be better that she didn't survive.

I'm hoping she was in shock before going into a coma and therefore felt little to no pain. Major burns are one of the most painful things anyone can go thru. It may be better that she didn't survive.

Article said that cocaine was in her system as she smashed into a house and it took quite a while to get her out of the car and the fire. It's anyone's guess as to the shape she was in when thing went bad to worse.

Sorry but I have trouble feeling sympathy for a drunk driver. She could easily have killed the woman in the house she plowed into and did take away a lifetime of sentimental possessions from the woman.

I have nothing against Anne but I do feel she got what she deserved for making a very poor choice.

It's very sad to hear about the death of Ms. Heche. I only knew about her from the film 6 Days 7 Nights, which I enjoyed.

I am glad they mentioned the narcotics issue. Perhaps that will be a wake-up call to others who drive under the influence of such substances. Thankfully, she did not take anybody in the house with her.

She had two sons. Warts and all, she was still their mom, and I'm sure they are devastated. I'm sure they don't read this board, but why would I want to make their pain worse by telling them that she got what she deserved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom