Scams I haven't figured out yet

2. Dubya dubya dubya dot get freedom checks dot com. If you watch the video, you find out that "freedom checks" are just distributions from oil and gas partnerships. Fine, but they make it sound like free money. Why are they wanting me to buy oil and gas partnerships, and what's in it for them?

Answers welcome. There are probably others.

Anyone happen to understand this one?

To clarify further, I'm in no danger of getting sucked into either of these. I just want to understand things.

As an aside @Teacher Terry, I'm familiar with the MMM thread and there are several reports of negative experiences with piggybacking. Recently there have been a number of people who have had their Discover cards closed.

SC: thanks for letting me know and that is interesting. I have not read that thread in awhile.

Just my view on the Oil & Gas:
With the oil and gas partnerships, I figure if they had any gushers, they would not sell those.

I drove by some oil pumps in IN slowly pumping, they looked pretty sad (low output) hardly moving, maybe stopped.

I would bet the only partnerships for sale are the money losing ones, they want to sell off at an inflated price to some sucker, or the really risky endeavors to drill for new oil where all the regular oil investors are refusing to invest.

Back
Top Bottom