Seaside or Watercolor, FL

stephenson

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Hi All,

We are looking at a vacation rental in the Seaside or Watercolor area of Florida during the week before Easter. Any recommendations as to which development is best, including specific neighborhoods and pricing? Also, what activities were your favorites? We’d enjoy kayaking, bicycling, swimming and dining out. We will have 6-8 adults-3 people in their early 30’s and 3-5 in their 60’s.

Thanks for looking and for any suggestions you might have.

I haven’t gone personally, but my former boss raves about adult family trips to Seaside. They rented a large home. My understanding is that they (Seaside)try to keep it walkable and low key. No big chain hotel and restaurants, from what he said.

DW and I visited Seaside shortly after watching "The Truman Show" (mostly filmed in Seaside) years ago. We really enjoyed the day we spent there, as we like to walk around and experience new restaurants.

Did not overnight.

Doesn’t really matter, as they are adjacent.

If you’re in Seaside proper, it’s a short walk to the square and dining. Recommend Great Southern for traditional Southern food and the Melt Down for a great grilled cheese.

Watercolor wraps around Seaside from the west to the north. Still a short walk to the square.

I’m local, so PM me if you have more questions

Thanks for another location to commit to memory to visit in our later RV treks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom