Second chance Wheeee.

ducky911

Recycles dryer sheets
Woke up here on the west coast to a nice run up. Funny don't know why I feel alittle guilty...odd... but happy.

Got my down hill skis handy...hope i will not need a helmet.

Party on its a good day
:dance::dance::dance:

Woke up here on the west coast to a nice run up. Funny don't know why I feel alittle guilty...odd... but happy.

Got my down hill skis handy...hope i will not need a helmet.

Party on its a good day
:dance::dance::dance:

Since this is not from W2R.... I don't place any negative value on this wheeee.... :ROFLMAO:

Interesting! If the increase hasn't vanished by closing, then I'm on board and ready to put on my party hat. :dance: :clap:

Since this is not from W2R.... I don't place any negative value on this wheeee.... :ROFLMAO:

Pffft.... party pooper! :D

Good grief!

Just as I was watching the market going up a bit today, I saw this thread headline. My heart nearly stopped.

Oh please! Can we just hold off the glee just a bit, so that we can at least get a bit of gain to continue to eat the wholesome and tasty grass-fed beef, instead of the pink slime that the masses are getting?

Oops... I forgot that the gummint might be watching this forum.

"So you think you are smart and rich? No SS for you!"

Good grief!

Just as I was watching the market going up a bit today, I saw this thread headline. My heart nearly stopped.

Oh please! Can we just hold off the glee just a bit, so that we can at least get a bit of gain to continue to eat the wholesome and tasty grass-fed beef, instead of the pink slime that the masses are getting?

Oops... I forgot that the gummint might be watching this forum.

"So you think you are smart and rich? No SS for you!"

Ya ya ya. Always pushing to ski the advance slopes.....intermediate suits me just fine.:D

I can not get too excited when it goes up because our gumint official announces they are considering printing more paper without backing. :(

If the market goes up because of favorable fundamentials I will get excited.

I'm doing the wheeee dance! Made 2 months living expenses in 90 minutes this morning.

No trading here, but yet another all time record high portfolio for some reason. Seems like that has been happening a lot for a lot of us in this energetic market. Pretty happy with this bottom line. :D

I love days like today making more in the market than I used to make working an entire month. Of course I did not cash it in. I did feel so good about it though that I picked up the tab at pool tonight.

Back
Top Bottom