selling specialty vehicle online

grateful

Dryer sheet wannabe
has anyone on this board had experience selling a specialty vehicle online? i have a 1987 bmw m6 that i purchased new. i am not a car person but i have loved this machine and i have been diligent about maintaining it. it has 246,000 miles on the original engine but still runs great and drives like a bat out of h*ll - no accidents, new paint and rubber. as it is a little long in the tooth it needs an owner that will give it some tlc. i'm thinking about either distributing flyers to the bmw shops in my city or listing it on ebay. are there other avenues i should explore? any thoughts would be appreciated.
thanks, grateful

Check out car nut forums like this one==http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/
Most have a for sale section and lots of people who can tell you all about selling and what your car is worth. If your car is really rare, put in on craigslist in several cities near you. Get ready for the scammers though.
If you have a classic car auction near you that might work also.

grateful said:
has anyone on this board had experience selling a specialty vehicle online? i have a 1987 bmw m6 that i purchased new. i am not a car person but i have loved this machine and i have been diligent about maintaining it. it has 246,000 miles on the original engine but still runs great and drives like a bat out of h*ll - no accidents, new paint and rubber. as it is a little long in the tooth it needs an owner that will give it some tlc. i'm thinking about either distributing flyers to the bmw shops in my city or listing it on ebay. are there other avenues i should explore? any thoughts would be appreciated.
thanks, grateful

246000 is a LOT of miles, well-maintained or not. A LOT will depend on the price..........if you are realistic, it will sell............. ;)

Back
Top Bottom