Shaking it out.

Which candidate gets your vote

• Obama

Votes: 40 62.5%
  • McCain

Votes: 24 37.5%

• Total voters

cute fuzzy bunny

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I'm gonna try two polls based on clear front runners, now that theres some shakeout. Still too close between Obama and Clinton to make it a one poll race...

So if its Obama and McCain, where does your vote go?

Where I'm going with this...

It seems like McCain has locked up the republican ticket, particularly with Romneys bowing out.

The original super tuesday poll showed purely popular vote against a broad range of candidates, some of which are out, and some of which obviously dont have enough popular support to win.

What I'm interested in is the swing voters who faced with a choice of one democrat or one republican, but liked a candidate thats no longer in it...will swing their vote the other way.

Also interesting to see whether based on this forum, obama or clinton has a better shot of beating mccain.

Be extra interesting after the elections are all done to see how close we are to the popular and electoral votes.

Obviously right now our "primary" would seat mccain against obama.

So if hillary aint in it, do you stay in the party and go automatically to obama or consider the moderate republican? If your choice of republican isnt available, do you slide to mccain or maybe consider the other party?

so, the bound of this experiment is that no other party is available and we're allowed to abstain (not answer the poll) or pick whichever choice we hate least?

I can live with that.

Thank goodness I can throw my vote away while still getting a chance to vote come November.

Thank goodness I can throw my vote away while still getting a chance to vote come November.
Gosh, this'll be our first major election without JG around to proudly proclaim why he chooses not to vote...

I'm sort of curious to see if Bloomberg will enter the race. Based on what I've read, he'll be waiting to see who the Democrats pick first, and then decide if he thinks he can beat both major party candidates. If he enters that could make things interesting.

2Cor521

Seems like on the basis of this poll, the democrats better run Obama against McCain...

Back
Top Bottom