Votes: 8 7.8%
  • 2- sleep with partner

Votes: 67 65.0%
  • 3- a little bit of both

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • 4- sleep alone

Votes: 22 21.4%

• Total voters
Boy you men sure have a way of putting things. Puts me in mind of when my husband told me he prefers his women with a "little wear on the treads." As a veteran of the marriage wars he could tell from the look on my face that he needed to make himself scarce.
:LOL:

One eyebrow lifted says it all...

It's not only the guys that dislike menopause most of my friends don't like what menopause has done to our libido's besides the joys of hot flashes .:(
For some it can be tough, but with a little time it can change.

It must really be difficult on the men as their libidos consistently run full tilt boogie no matter their age. :rolleyes:

Yeppers...

It's not only the guys that dislike menopause most of my friends don't like what menopause has done to our libido's besides the joys of hot flashes .:(

It's a pity that HRT and BHRT haven't been proven to be 100% safe. Suzanne Somers sure looks fine but she did get cancer... Don't know what I'd do if I were a woman.

It's a pity that HRT and BHRT haven't been proven to be 100% safe. Suzanne Somers sure looks fine but she did get cancer... Don't know what I'd do if I were a woman.
Well, I am a woman and I have decided to go without the meds.

I've been going through the big "M" for over three years now and I'm 52. Yeah..I'm the lucky one....it's great fun being me. :LOL:....:p

Fortunately, mind over matter has worked pretty well thus far. I'm stubborn and I do the best I can to not let other issues get in the way of pleasure.

Besides, DH says he has his own 'personal electric blanket' when I crawl under the covers. I don't mind being 'hot' at 52. :D

King bed, DH, one small dog, up to 7 small to medium sized cats., depending on temperatures. Cold weather = more cats. Thankfully the rest of the dogs stay on the floor around the bed.

Me & the cat (sometimes) in a double bed. Years ago was me & him & 4 cats.

Thanks for all the responses . Our group overwhelmingly sleep with their partner unlike the article which lead me to believe twin beds were back in vogue .

King bed, DH, one small dog, up to 7 small to medium sized cats., depending on temperatures. Cold weather = more cats. Thankfully the rest of the dogs stay on the floor around the bed.

Think them critters make up what in Alaska used to call the Three Dog Night. Took that many to stay warm enough.

Wasn't there a band by that name?

DW & I sleep together. I sleep on my side, she sleeps on my side -- somehow that works

DW & I sleep together. I sleep on my side, she sleeps on my side -- somehow that works

You're LBYBM (living below your (bed) means)! :LOL:
Any plans to downsize to a single bed?

Back
Top Bottom