Some recent threads does not appear, but only visible at "Recent Threads" section?

pastoral

Dryer sheet wannabe
Some recent threads does not appear, but only visible at "Recent Threads" section?

I can't see the recent thread I started in the forum, but can only find it in the "Recent threads" section on top right corner of the screen. Why is that? How does it work? (I notice some recent threads appear in both the forum threads and the Recent Threads section)

Attachments

• IMG_3587.jpeg
    IMG_3587.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Is this the thread? https://www.early-retirement.org/fo...aking-social-security-121558.html#post3072016
I see it on the list of threads in the “Life after FIRE” forum.
Yes it is, it is there now, but earlier, I didn't see it even when I searched the title. I'm pretty sure because I tried multiple times.

Edit: In fact, now it's not there again, but is in the Recent Threads section. See attached screenshot.

Edit 2: It seems to show up, disappear, show up again, disappear again depending on when I look for it :rolleyes: This morning I didn't see my thread that started last night. Now it just showed up, then disappeared again, only showing in Recent section.

Attachments

• whereisit.jpg
    whereisit.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Sounds to me like you should clear your browser cache and reboot.

No, I just noticed that you're looking in the wrong forum. It's in the Life after FIRE forum and your screenshot is of Fire and Money.

Sounds to me like you should clear your browser cache and reboot.

No, I just noticed that you're looking in the wrong forum. It's in the Life after FIRE forum and your screenshot is of Fire and Money.

Oops, just realized I started the thread in the wrong forum! No wonder!

:greetings10:Could a mod please move it to FIRE AND MONEY forum? That's where it belong and where I meant to post that thread.

Back
Top Bottom