SPECTRUM Problems

Raygun99

Recycles dryer sheets
Spectrum Streaming TV Random Channel Drops: Had this service for 2 weeks. I am streaming Channels via Apple +. Works but periodically have several channels non responsive yet others still working. I only get a "reboot" as a solution. Internets seems fine. Kind of annoying. Anyone else experience streaming via Spectrum. I do not use the box

Spectrum Streaming TV Random Channel Drops: Had this service for 2 weeks. I am streaming Channels via Apple +. Works but periodically have several channels non responsive yet others still working. I only get a "reboot" as a solution. Internets seems fine. Kind of annoying. Anyone else experience streaming via Spectrum. I do not use the box

We have Spectrum 1 GB internet but not their streaming TV service. We are streaming using Apple, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, Hulu, Peacock, Philo and have no issues. You should check your router. Also if you are streaming 4K, it's better to use a direct connect Ethernet from your router rather than Wifi. If you are stuck with Wifi use 2G Wifi instead of 5G (most routers support both).

We have Spectrum 1 GB internet but not their streaming TV service. We are streaming using Apple, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, Hulu, Peacock, Philo and have no issues. You should check your router. Also if you are streaming 4K, it's better to use a direct connect Ethernet from your router rather than Wifi. If you are stuck with Wifi use 2G Wifi instead of 5G (most routers support both).

Yes I a am direct ethernet on All 3 of my Apple + running the Spectrum App. All updated. The odd part is it only drops same channels. I have the 125 plan and randomly aprox 10 channels quit working and the rest continue with no issues. They come back if I reboot, and or just leave alone overnight. I have turned on the local locate feature thinking it was possibly a software need to know if you are in the same location. Very odd and Spectrum so far just indicating to reboot...

I have Spectrum TV Choice which is that I pick 15 and they add the locals and some others. Must have a total of about 40. Of course, I also have the music channels. I stream with Rokus and have not experienced what you describe. I also have Spectrum internet.

Spectrum Dallas 125+ package periodic channel drop outs.

I have Spectrum TV Choice which is that I pick 15 and they add the locals and some others. Must have a total of about 40. Of course, I also have the music channels. I stream with Rokus and have not experienced what you describe. I also have Spectrum internet.

I continue to have channels drop out but only some. I have 4 TVs 3 are on Apple + and one on Roku. When they are disabled they are the same on all 4 devices. I use stream only app downloaded to the Apple+ and Rokus. Its as if my account forgets some channels are not available. They show on the menu but are dimed and not active. Rebooting or waiting overnight cures the problem. But DW not happy!!:D

I continue to have channels drop out but only some. I have 4 TVs 3 are on Apple + and one on Roku. When they are disabled they are the same on all 4 devices. I use stream only app downloaded to the Apple+ and Rokus. Its as if my account forgets some channels are not available. They show on the menu but are dimed and not active. Rebooting or waiting overnight cures the problem. But DW not happy!!:D

Are you sure that you are not leaving the ROKU streaming with the TV off on the same channel that you are watching on another TV with another Roku?

I’d check the internet connections. We used to have intermittent issues and realized it was related to losing power for very brief periods. We bought a UPS - uninterruptible power source and hooked it up to the modem. Problem solved. It also helped with our security doorbell and camera which are also hooked to the internet. Now we don’t have to worry about those going down while we are away if power goes off.

Back
Top Bottom