Survey: 64% of Americans Now Living Paycheck to Paycheck

Maybe I come by it naturally. My mom was the world's worst cook. By the time I got to be a teenager, my dad had taken that job over simply in self defense.

My dad did as much cooking as mom. DW and I tag teamed when we had kids. Now she does most (1-dish) cooking and I do the clean up.

Hmmmm. Guess I AM becoming one of those proverbial older men who lets the wife do the cooking.:facepalm: Of course, YMMV.

I do all the cooking in our house but I got the way better deal out of it as he does ALL the cleaning: laundry, dishes, vacuuming, bathrooms, etc.

I do all the cooking in our house but I got the way better deal out of it as he does ALL the cleaning: laundry, dishes, vacuuming, bathrooms, etc.

Heh, heh, we have a great system for all the other stuff you mention. Which ever one of us can't stand it any more, grabs up the laundry or grabs the vacuum, or the toilet bowl cleaner. Usually, the other person is "shamed" into helping. Works out to about 50:50, amazingly enough but YMMV.

Heh, heh, we have a great system for all the other stuff you mention. Which ever one of us can't stand it any more, grabs up the laundry or grabs the vacuum, or the toilet bowl cleaner. Usually, the other person is "shamed" into helping. Works out to about 50:50, amazingly enough but YMMV.

I dunno. Seems like it could lead to a worse than a gas station bathroom competition. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom