New Weight Loss/Obesity Drugs Could Transform Economy

Me too. I gave up sugared drinks several decades ago. I no longer take diet sodas or anything with artificial sweeteners. I take no sugar added coconut water for electrolytes when I golf. I eat my plain oatmeal cooked in skimmed Fairlife filtered milk (half the sugar of regular milk).

i am on trulicity for my diabetes.

that had me lose about 30 lbs the last six months , which i didn’t need to loose so it hurt my weight lifting a lot .

i was talking to a fellow at the gym a few weeks ago who also is diabetic.

he asked if i use sugar free coffee creamer , and i said yes , for years now.

he asked if i ever tested it and i never saw reason to .

so he had me google it and sure enough article after article about the fact they use a corn syrup derivative
so i tested it and sure enough it spiked my sugar in the morning by itself 40 points .

i use heavy cream now and its fine . i like it better then half and half

Metabolic disorder is not reframing. Obesity is just one aspect of the disease, many other such as elevated blood pressure (probably the first symptom), hyperinsulinemia, blood sugar problems (ultimately type 2 diabetes), fatty liver, elevated triglycerides, low HDL, PCOS. Even gout and other diseases are linked.
That is me in almost every aspect but the blood sugar problems. It is like reading a checklist. yep, yep, yep.
Today the gout has flared back up but I have the colchicine and took a double dose to get started.
I was taking my supplement in a haphazard manner. I'll fix that.

That is me in almost every aspect but the blood sugar problems. It is like reading a checklist. yep, yep, yep.
Today the gout has flared back up but I have the colchicine and took a double dose to get started.
I was taking my supplement in a haphazard manner. I'll fix that.
I recommend listening to Dr. Richard Johnson MD who is a researcher and expert on uric acid (which drives gout). There are several very good interviews with him online.

I recommend listening to Dr. Richard Johnson MD who is a researcher and expert on uric acid (which drives gout). There are several very good interviews with him online.

I have listened to several of his podcasts within the past few days bouncing around with uric acid, nitric acid, FRUCTOSE OH BOY, salt, fat accumulation, etc. (including two discussions with David Perlmutter, MD.) And yes, I am finding them very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom