The time has arrived, Get out while you can!

Wait, so RockOn is a bottom and he's easy? Where's the mods, this is a family show?

so quiet, anybody want my individual PM's only $19.99 if you sign up in the next hour? I'll even beat that, sign up your bud for free with a paid subscription.

so quiet, anybody want my individual PM's only $19.99 if you sign up in the next hour? I'll even beat that, sign up your bud for free with a paid subscription.

Right over the plate too easy..

Right over the plate too easy..

Ok, since the hour's nearly up, you'll get my hot market timing calls for free on the Forum (as a public service, is that tax deductible?) but only if you remember to ask me once in awhile.

Dang, back to the salt mines in the AM. :(

Someone told me this crowd was an easy sell. :cool:

Last edited:
Boy oh boy oh boy - my greed and lust meter needle has come to life.

Gather cash and try to exhibit patience. I'd better stock up on heavy gloves and er ah bandaids - trying to catch falling knives can get dangeous at times.

heh heh heh - :cool:

Boy oh boy oh boy - my greed and lust meter needle has come to life.

Gather cash and try to exhibit patience. I'd better stock up on heavy gloves and er ah bandaids - trying to catch falling knives can get dangeous at times.

heh heh heh - :cool:

Don't get stabbed by that falling knife like I did :dead:, when it reversed and nailed me at that local maximum earlier this week! :2funny:

Actually, I found out that I didn't lose much at all compared to what I gained in my other equities from that 417 point rise the other day. So although my pride is wounded, it wasn't as tough on my portfolio as I had thought.

Cramer's predictions are terrible regardless of what the market is doing.

Indeed, but he is a hoot to watch - always LMAO when that man is on the air throwing those little bulls everywhere!

Marquette,
Where the heck is your re-write on that Sir Mix-a-lot or is that your best effort? :)
Not that it isn't great, but I wouldn't want to lose the chance to see what your lyrical genius may have come up with in the meantime! :)

Don't get stabbed by that falling knife like I did :dead:, when it reversed and nailed me at that local maximum earlier this week! :2funny:

Actually, I found out that I didn't lose much at all compared to what I gained in my other equities from that 417 point rise the other day. So although my pride is wounded, it wasn't as tough on my portfolio as I had thought.

Glad to hear no significant ill affects.

I'm on the fence though about whether to go with RockOn's newsletter or follow your moves... and do the opposite.

DD

Glad to hear no significant ill affects.

I'm on the fence though about whether to go with RockOn's newsletter or follow your moves... and do the opposite.

DD
Or maybe look really hard for a third option? :2funny:

The only reason I didn't get clobbered too badly, is that I only invested into 5% of my portfolio that day. So, the gains in the other 19/20ths of my taxable account overshadowed the losses (thank goodness for my inner need to DCA this money over a few months).

DD

It baffles me how anyone who witnessed that amazing bottom call (if I do say so myself), the day before the largest rally in five years, could still be on the fence. Even Cramer was a bear that day. :confused:

I guess I gotta get out there and predict another major event. :( How many does it take to convince you? Isn't one for one proof enough?

Polishing up my ball right now. Bottoms are easier that tops, so be patient with me.

Since I've already called the stock market successfully, my next call might be the absolute bottom of the deleveraging/liquidity/solvency crisis, I'm working on that one daily. Get ready with those REITS, HY Bonds, Preferred Stocks, Bank Loans and some of those High Dividend stocks. I've been nibbling, waiting to see the all clear in my ball.

http://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/usfd/page3.pdf ................ updated today, no sign of the Fed starting up the printing presses yet

Looking for something to buy, check out hcpix, not the best fund but getting very oversold

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom