Thread notifications, replies

JBTX

Recycles dryer sheets
Right now I am being automatically subscribed to threads just for posting in them. I can’t find where you can set the default not to subscribe.

Is there any notification for quoted posts?

Are there notifications on the forum and not just email?

I’m usually perusing using the mobile version on the phone.

Right now I am being automatically subscribed to threads just for posting in them. I can’t find where you can set the default not to subscribe.

I have never used the phone app, but here's how I do it on my laptop computer:

1. On the horizontal bar above, click on "User CP".

2. On the panel on the left, under "Settings and Options", click on "Edit Options".

3. In the big section called "Messaging and Notification", go down to "Default Thread Subscription Mode". On the dropdown menu there, choose "Do Not Subscribe".

Hope this helps. :)

OP I have not found a way to do so, but there is probably something in the user CP. What I do is use the unsubscribe button at the top of the page for certain posts when they go off the rails as they do often, or I am not interested in replies but feel compelled to comment :). Some I do want to get notifications on so I am not sure I would use it anyway.

Go to the 3 lines at the top right of your screen. Choose settings. Choose Push Notifications. Then you can disable all of them or open each one individually and choose to Enable, Disable, etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom