Today I am 15 years retired! :)

'nuff said……

P.S. And no, I am not bored yet.

Congrats! I'm not seeing too many bored folks out there, but I am seeing my retirement to do list getting longer!

60 w+orking days left!

Sent from my mobile device so please excuse grammatical errors. :)

Congratulations! Wishing you many, many more.

I've enjoyed your posts over the years. Thank you.

Congratulations! Now please post a full accounting... Not really, go enjoy those beautiful butterflies.

So wahaddaya do all day:confused:

Congratulations! I too have followed your posts over the years. You sure are doing it right :)

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Congratulations, you've now had 15 years of being the envy of working folks.

Congratulations and keep on posting. I always enjoy your posts.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Congratulations Audrey. I've enjoyed your posts as well.

Good for you. From what I've read of you and DH adventures you've been doing it right. Carry on...

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Hey, Audrey!

15 years is great. Congratulations and here's to many, many more!

Congratulations!......and yes I have learnt a lot from your posts as well. Best Wishes for many more wonderful years of retirement.

Congrats to OP and all the other retirees. Thanks for all the stories. Keeps the rest of us inspired. Heck just the other day DW told me that I was talking in my sleep. Appears that I had a nice long conversation with someone about early retirement hehehe.

Mentally we are ready but financially not there yet. So Im gonna continue to enjoy posts like these and dream the dream.

Congrats on 15 years, Audrey. Something to think about: if you'd retired "on time" instead of early you'd be 80. The value of all those years of relative youth in retirement are truly priceless.

Congratulations Audrey! I hope you have many more. And please keep posting.

Sent from my AT100 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Wow, what a big milestone, congrats!

On second thought, does 15 years make one veteran retiree, or just a werl experienced one. Kind of like master of the trade, as opposed to and apprentice retiree?

Congratulations and here is to many more anniversaries.

Congratulations audreyh1! I always enjoy reading your posts and the insight you share here. I am only into this retirement thing 4 months now and your 15 year post made me want to go back and look at some of your original threads. Especially liked the"Was it freaky to start living on investments?" one. You said, "I think it took me 2 or 3 years of living non-paycheck to start feeling financially secure again. Just thought I'd throw this out there. It's quite a psychological adjustment." I certainly feel that way now and am looking forward to the time when it will be normal. I still feel kind of like I am on vacation. Not complaining though, I am completely free of any remorse for leaving or any desire to go back. Just waiting for it to be normal. Looking forward to seeing many more years of future postings from you. Congratulations again!

Excellent! Enjoy many more years to come! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom