Two Toilet Roll Holders?

Re the extenders, the rolls are too thick, not too wide.

The extenders are for thickness, not width...at least the way I'm thinking about it. They extend the spindle away from the wall, so there is room for a thicker, larger diameter roll, not one where the paper itself is wider (across in the direction of the perforations). Although I suppose they're also a tiny bit wider, too, but they're made to use the same spindle you already have, just to give it more space away from the wall or the back of the niche.

I DIY'ed the current ones, they are installed into the sides of the sink cabinets. The new ones will fit with the existing 5"x 5" cutout. The mega rolls will actually install into the current holders but bind a bit causing you to have to "roll assist" removal of the first layers or the sheets tear.

The extenders are for thickness, not width...at least the way I'm thinking about it. They extend the spindle away from the wall, so there is room for a thicker, larger diameter roll, not one where the paper itself is wider (across in the direction of the perforations). Although I suppose they're also a tiny bit wider, too, but they're made to use the same spindle you already have, just to give it more space away from the wall or the back of the niche.

Oh, see! I didn't look carefully at the picture.

Excellent. Even though the fat-rolls bind at the top and bottom, I expect that moving out a bit will fix it. Thanks for setting me straight.

What would I do without this forum?

And reducing the times that they need changing? Really? Is this an issue for people?

It is when you are flushing 15 times. [emoji16]

Our choice is the back of the toilet. We can resolve our issues of over/under but that doesn't fix our little dogs appetite for paper.

Fixed, thanks to you, Cosmic Avenger! 20200105_195533.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom