UK leaving EU, buying opportunities ?

Just checked and the latest tally is 52% leave, 48% stay. It will be interesting to see how this plays out with there MPs, and what further market gyrations occur. On a world-wide basis, I think there is enough strife and contagion to last until the meteor hits.

Last edited:

UK has a rule that if a petition reaches 100.000 supporters it needs to be discussed in parliament. A petition started yesterday already hit 1.5 million signatures.

It's basically the younger generations (<40 years) fighting back. This is good, people are engaging.

Practically this means what will probably happen in the coming weeks is nothing as politicians are trying to figure out what to do next.

Volatility ahoy!

UK has a rule that if a petition reaches 100.000 supporters it needs to be discussed in parliament. A petition started yesterday already hit 1.5 million signatures.

It's basically the younger generations (<40 years) fighting back. This is good, people are engaging.

Practically this means what will probably happen in the coming weeks is nothing as politicians are trying to figure out what to do next.

Volatility ahoy!

Thank you Totoro.

I wonder if those younger generations petitioning are the 25% of the population that didn't show up? Does anybody know what age group didn't vote for the first time?

As for my portfolio, so far, it has only gone down by about 1.5%. I will have to wait to jump in at a much lower level.

Back
Top Bottom