Wally becomes FI

He could RE but, as one of the comments points out, "Wally stated years ago that he already had enough money to retire, but stays in the company because he doesn't know how to make coffee."

Go Wally go!

No, Wally will not go! He gets paid for doing nuthin'. Why should he quit? :whistle:

Wally also appears to be the type who would be sitting at home bored, not knowing what to do. He would have more fun to go to work to antagonize others.

Stay, Wally, stay. :LOL:

He could RE but, as one of the comments points out, "Wally stated years ago that he already had enough money to retire, but stays in the company because he doesn't know how to make coffee."
:ROFLMAO:

Point him towards Starbucks.

That free cup of swill you can get at w*rk may be one of the hardest things to give up.

Wally is the Pink Stapler king of guy, he will 'manage' as well sitting on the beach having a cool drink.

I saw this cartoon and wanted to post it but could not get a good link, so its nice to see it show up here. I nominate it as our first cartoon sticky!

Great comic -- I'm printing it to put on my bulletin board.

Speaking of comics online...

I wish there were a site that just put all the comics on one page, so that you could simply scroll down and read them. Like this:

comics.jpg

Great comic -- I'm printing it to put on my bulletin board.

Speaking of comics online...

I wish there were a site that just put all the comics on one page, so that you could simply scroll down and read them.

There are sites like that. Some with a fixed selection, others where you can choose the comics that you want to combine on a page. Don't have any URLs handy right now, sorry.

But to me the best solution is to subscribe to the RSS-feeds of these comics with (for example) Google Reader. That way you'll see them as soon as they are published and the program keeps track of what you've viewed and what not. If you group them in a folder, they will appear as a single web page when you click on that "Comics" folder.
That's how I view a ton of comics every day, as well as most of the web content I'm interested in. (Early Retirement Extreme, Boingboing.net, new posts on this forum, etc.)

There are sites like that. Some with a fixed selection, others where you can choose the comics that you want to combine on a page. Don't have any URLs handy right now, sorry.

But to me the best solution is to subscribe to the RSS-feeds of these comics, that way you can view them all in (for example) Google Reader as soon as they are published.
That's how I view a ton of comics every day, as well as most of the web content I'm interested in. (Early Retirement Extreme, Boingboing.net, new posts on this forum, etc.)

I do this--I get Freakonomics, People of Walmart, FML, a few blogs, this forum, etc. I use my iGoogle home page for this and even added a cool feature that scrolls through my Picasa web albums.

Tigger, I'd never seen that one--but it is ideal for a mug!
My boss bought this one as a poster and framed it, along with a little tiny Alice doll for me while I was in school. He thinks it is hilariously funny to call me Alice.

Back
Top Bottom