What are you serving for the Superbowl?

No cooking tomorrow. Have watched the last five Superbowls from different towns in different countries. Have a reservation in San Pancho, Mexico and will eat chicken and ribs

Go Andy Reid!!!!
It’s time he coaches a Super Bowl winning team! Then he’ll eat BBQ!

We’re not watching the Super Bowl. I plane to be shucking and smoking oysters that afternoon.

Neither are we. No interest in the Super Bowl for me. We're going out for Thai food tomorrow afternoon at a restaurant that we have not been to before.........looking forward to it.

Couple of friends, me, and DW (who doesn't like football). Burgers and brats on the grill, loaded zucchini skins, buffalo chicken dip with veggies and home made keto chips. Lots of great food, very few carbs. We do have buns and regular chips for the friends, but we'll make it through without cheating. Except for a couple of alcoholic beverages. Got to save those carbs for something important.

A superb owl, of course. Roasted, with a sausage mushroom stuffing.

Attachments

• owl.jpg
    owl.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 36
I'm watching football. I've been a Chief's fan for over 40 years and they're in the Superbowl! Picking up a pizza and some wings. Seeing my friends post pics of KC all lit up red has me a little homesick.

Probably either Costco California pizza from our freezer or I'll run out for a bucket of Go Chicken Go.

Then again some friends have made it back from Colorado so we may go visit at the last minute.

heh heh heh - Home alone can bloom to 5 - 10 people in a heartbeat around here. ;) :cool: :dance: :greetings10:

Probably either Costco California pizza from our freezer or I'll run out for a bucket of Go Chicken Go.

Then again some friends have made it back from Colorado so we may go visit at the last minute.

heh heh heh - Home alone can bloom to 5 - 10 people in a heartbeat around here. ;) :cool: :dance: :greetings10:

Nothing says KC like Go Chicken Go! Their gizzards are world renowned. I can get Jack Stack delivered here but not Go Chicken Go.

That’s no excuse to not watch the game. Oysters go great with football.

“Give me oysters and beer for dinner every day of the year, and I’ll be fine, I’ll be fine.”

Besides not getting the game on TV, DH and I don’t follow or watch football or any sports. Got other things we’d rather do.

Last edited:
Just DH and I for the big event - which is the only football game we watch, he preferring other sports and me preferring no sports at all. Mostly we get excited about eating badly.

There, I said it.

We’ll do nachos, wings and pretend to hold the line with veggie sticks and hummus which we will end up putting back in the fridge untouched.

Last edited:
A nice salad and Neapolitan pizzas made from scratch. One red sauce, (Beyond Meat) Italian sausage and the other red sauce, mozzarella, the other prosciutto, red onion, goat cheese & mozzarella, pistachios and rosemary. Maybe a Guinness or two.

Maybe some deviled eggs mid afternoon.

Go Mahomes!

Last edited:
I'm be at home with all of my friends, IOW by myself. I will have pizza just like every other night.

Same here. I was invited to a party with friends at a local pub/grill but declined. Someone always post pictures on Facebook and I don't care for that.

It’s a junk food Super Bowl day - Just finished making the slider patties, will make potato skins, made a 7 layer dip, picked up some big soft pretzels and will make a beer n cheese dip, will do bacon Mac n Cheese. Hotdogs. And Beer.

It’s a junk food Super Bowl day - Just finished making the slider patties, will make potato skins, made a 7 layer dip, picked up some big soft pretzels and will make a beer n cheese dip, will do bacon Mac n Cheese. Hotdogs. And Beer.

Would be too much work for me.
I am retired. lol

The 49ers collapsed :(. Chiefs were on the ropes before they came roaring back.

For a moment there, looks like they had the game won. Old habits die hard for Shanahan. 49ers had 2nd and 5 leading by 10 and with about 7 minutes remaining and he passed twice to complete a 3 and out instead of having 2 running tries to get a first down and pretty much ice the game or at least burn off more time.

Back
Top Bottom