What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

I've been noticing that any 3rd party seller items have gone through the roof, price wise. At least the items I've looked at. I'm going to try to avoid doing that.
Ha ha!!!! :2funny: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: Well I wish you good luck in that and maybe you will have it since you are obviously a much more astute shopper than I. This was the lowest priced Tide Free He liquid detergent that was listed on Amazon (except for a few which, when you click down into them, are presently unavailable or not available for longer than this one will take to arrive).

I ordered a new washer and dryer, a 55 inch TV and got installed on the wall with hidden wires, and a new slide in range. All old appliances were working OK they were just circa 2007 and older. I love the updates especially the range because I had a regular one before and the new one really updates the look my kitchen along with the wall mounted TV.

I also order CDs practically every week from Amazon, I have an extensive collection in my favorite genre.

A 4500 PSI air compressor for my PCP air guns.

Orange and Lemon. No carbs, No sugar, Just flavor. This adds a lemon or orange flavor to water. Does not cause an Insulin response (my conclusion based on content)

A1i8a0nZl4L._SL1500_.jpg
Never had this but it looks good, so I ordered some for myself. I ordered the assortment with lemon, orange, lime, and grapefruit.

Children's instructional type books. DW's niece has two boys, ages 6 and 4, and of course they're both home from school and daycare respectively. Fortunately her niece can work from home and is also home-schooling the two boys. She asked relatives including DW if they'd like to help teach via webcam or Facetime, so of course DW is all over that.

Sooo - she wanted to order two sets of four of the same books, one set to here and one sent to the niece's house so she can have the same teaching books in hand when she's teaching the boys. Fortunately the books are relatively inexpensive for kids that age.

Ordered some usb cables and a pulse oximeter on Monday. Delivery was supposed to be Friday, but came early yesterday.

Canned cat food from Chewy.com that we can't purchase locally in the 12.5 oz cans. Ordered Monday, we normally would have seen the shipment yesterday or today. Chewy indicates orders are taking 4-6 days before being shipped, so I'm glad I bumped up the scheduled Autoship a week and a half.
Cat food arrived early today. That's the good news. The bad news is several cans are dented, enough to where some of them can't be properly sealed with the plastic can covers. :mad: It is also disconcerting to have dented cans with pull-tops and having them break their seals.

I wish I could find these at a local pet store, but nearly all of them only carry the smaller 3 oz and 5.5 oz cans for cats. It's much more cost effective for us to have the 12.5 oz cans.

Cat food arrived early today.

I use Chewy, but there have been problems there, too, which they made good. We have cats, and one order came with a bag of dog bones. Another time the bag of cat litter had been broken open and was crudely taped shut with packing tape but at least half the bag's contents was missing. Each time they quickly and easily made it good by shipping out substitutions, but it doesn't make up for the lost time.

My phone belt clip case broke and an SD card went bad. Replacing both.

I ordered a supplement that come in capsules. When I opened it, the clear plastic seal came of very easy, then when I twisted off the cap the inner seal was not sealed 3/4 of the way around. I just didn't feel comfortable, so I ask for a refund and ordered a new bottle.

I requested the refund though Amazon chat, it all when very smooth, I got my refund, ordered a new bottle and didn't have to ship the original back.

Had to order a printer power cable. I ordered it Tuesday with guaranteed prime delivery Saturday(today) and it showed up Friday (yesterday). I was really surprised because I had to send an item by UPS on Tues. and the lady at the UPS store told me My Amazon order might be canceled because they were only shipping important and necessary items. It was important to me so I was thankful to be able to stay at home and print instead of having to go out for printing.

I ordered some masks, suppose to arrive sometime between April 9 and 30. Probably from China.

I heard that China isn't exporting much to the US because they're prioritizing domestic demand first.

I’ve been trying to order paper towels from Amazon for the past month. If they have any in stock at all, they only show up under Amazon Fresh. Normal Prime delivery is never an option. And while i can add the paper towels to my cart, when I try to select a delivery time slot it says every one is unavailable all the way out to 30 days, which is the longest date you can select. So while in theory they may have them in stock, I can’t get Amazon to delivery them to me.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Orange and Lemon. No carbs, No sugar, Just flavor. This adds a lemon or orange flavor to water. Does not cause an Insulin response (my conclusion based on content)

A1i8a0nZl4L._SL1500_.jpg

Wow! We got our order a few days ago, and we LOVE them all (assortment of orange, lemon, grapefruit and lime)!!! Thank you! :dance: I add mine to cold water and sip it through a straw pretty much all day, and DH adds his to hot water.

FireTV stick.

Won't be delivered for a week...so much for 2-day delivery.

Amazon seems to be underpromising lately, as they try to prioritize their shipments. Everything I've ordered recently has been delivered at least one day earlier than they predicted, and in one case a full three days early.

I’ve been trying to order paper towels from Amazon for the past month. If they have any in stock at all, they only show up under Amazon Fresh. Normal Prime delivery is never an option. And while i can add the paper towels to my cart, when I try to select a delivery time slot it says every one is unavailable all the way out to 30 days, which is the longest date you can select. So while in theory they may have them in stock, I can’t get Amazon to delivery them to me.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I have noticed that Amazon Prime deliveries are much slower for me, and that just because they say something is in stock doesn't mean that it really is (and they tell me two weeks later that it isn't).

As for paper towels, I thought I was on my last roll of them and was afraid to look in the cupboard to see if I had any left. But a couple of days ago I finally looked, and I have EIGHT rolls of them in there! Glory Hallelujah. I had forgotten that I ordered and received them about two months ago. I don't use them fast so that should last me for a year.

Paper towels and TP are just about impossible to find anywhere, any more. I was planning to use dish towels or hand towels and launder them, as a substitute so maybe that could be a temporary solution until paper towels become easier to find.

Wahl hair clipper set.

Figure that with YouTube, a bottle of rum, mirror, razor blade, thread and needle I could remove my own appendix in a pinch.

The corollary is that DW can learn to cut my hair next month. Besides, she is the one that will have to look at it everyday.

:cool:

Wow! We got our order a few days ago, and we LOVE them all (assortment of orange, lemon, grapefruit and lime)!!! Thank you! :dance: I add mine to cold water and sip it through a straw pretty much all day, and DH adds his to hot water.

Is this sweet? What makes it sweet? I see zero sugar and no sugar substitute.
Thanks

Is this sweet? What makes it sweet? I see zero sugar and no sugar substitute.
Thanks

No, it's not sweet at all. It's like lemon/lime/orange/grapefruit juice, etc, but it's a powder (it's evidently crystallized fruit and citric acid.) I made hot tea with just a tiny bit of one of the lemon packets today, and that made a lemon tea (with no sugar). It makes plain water taste quite refreshing, so I am drinking much more water now - and it's good to hydrate, with the virus going on.

I keep frozen lemons cut in 1/8 in the freezer for my water, and I know people who keep lime wedges in the freezer for their cocktails. These packets could easily replace them. You can also easily make lemonade, orangeade, etc.

Last edited:
Just ordered some ink cartridges for my printer. Amazon deemed it to be a "non-essential order" (they're prioritizing orders because of Covid-19) so it will be a while until I receive them.

A automotive diagnostic code scanner. Supposed to be here tomorrow. Yesterday got some USB-C cables and a couple of phone holders for the car. Wouldn't call them essential but everything is still arriving in a day or two.

Wireless headphones so I can watch the TV without disturbing DW. These things are extremely comfortable and have great sound quality. Very happy with them.

Sennheiser RS-175

Like a lot of Amazon items lately, they were delivered one day earlier than Amazon predicted.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom