What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

9 volt battery charger.

This replaces one I have that fries batteries :(.

Attachments

• 9v battery charger.jpg
    9v battery charger.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 133
What do you use a 9-volt battery for these days?

Same here. A chime on my watch and up pops an image of the delivery guy/gal.

Mine is getting wonky because it will alert my phone some times but often it can be from 10seconds to a minute later after the guy has come and gone.

Mine is getting wonky because it will alert my phone some times but often it can be from 10seconds to a minute later after the guy has come and gone.

I'm not sure that is Ring. I have a hardwired NVR system which I used to replace my old Ring with. It usually notifies me fast, but not always, just like Ring.

I think it is a function of the notification server, which is some common device in the cloud used by many IOT items.

My last purchase from amazon?

2 heat resistant knobs for lids for my pots so I can put them in the oven to bake bread. A bread lame for scoring, a pack of 12 biscuit cutters and a set of 3 pastry rings. also a pair of waterproof gloves so my hands stay dry when I'm claming.

A small concrete wet saw to cut our granite countertops. A DYI project saving about $2K.

Honeycomb style 8 inch cast iron pan. Supposed to be best of both worlds. Non stick yet washable cast iron.

Won't arrive until about a week as I stacked on the savings. Was marked down about 64% pre-Black Friday sale plus 6% cash back with the no rush shipping.

Now if the pan does a good job searing a pork chop, then a big win.
I bought the 3-pan set with lids. It turned out to be a surprising gift for the house. Thanks for the idea.

We had some guests and in the kitchen I overhead them talking about the old pans and how the potato latkes would stick. I went to the other room and brought back the carton with new pans.

These have been a big hit. In just a few weeks many meals have touched these pans.

I bought the 3-pan set with lids. It turned out to be a surprising gift for the house. Thanks for the idea.

We had some guests and in the kitchen I overhead them talking about the old pans and how the potato latkes would stick. I went to the other room and brought back the carton with new pans.

These have been a big hit. In just a few weeks many meals have touched these pans.

I'm glad that the pans worked out for you.

I ended up returning the one I ordered and just stayed with my old type cast iron pan.

I wish they knocked on the door or rang the bell. That’s our biggest complaint. They just drop the package and go so we don’t know it’s there until I happen to check my email.

You could get a wireless motion alert , sometimes called driveway alert device that would "see" via the PIR sensor someone is approaching the door and chime inside the house.

You could get a wireless motion alert , sometimes called driveway alert device that would "see" via the PIR sensor someone is approaching the door and chime inside the house.

Agreed. This is a case of "technology is your friend". Cheap and easy solution.
In fact, I prefer they do NOT ring the bell because for some reason, our cat seems to suffer a stroke every time the doorbell goes off.... freaks him out something terrible and hasn't gotten used to it yet.....

Ravemen FR160 Garmin-compatible USB-C front daytime bicycle light. (Already have Busch + Muller Lumotec bicycle headlight for road illumination.) Hope it helps me be more visible to drivers in front of me!

Not ordering but returning... a gift that I asked for and after a little use totally hate. Google Pixel Buds Pro... keep falling out of my ear despite trying all three sizes of ear bud tips. Extremely poor design and disappointed as I love my Google Pixel 6a phone.

Not ordering but returning... a gift that I asked for and after a little use totally hate. Google Pixel Buds Pro... keep falling out of my ear despite trying all three sizes of ear bud tips. Extremely poor design and disappointed as I love my Google Pixel 6a phone.

How disappointing, and a hassle too. Have you considered aftermarket tips, for example Comply? If you want to give your buds a second chance.

A bubble gum scented urinal screen. Had it sent to a good friend, he and I exchange goofy gifts throughout the year. A couple years ago he was telling me about the urinal he put in his man cave. So I sent him a box of urinal cakes. They were packed in a box with no outer wrapping so really stunk up his car when he picked it up at the post office. That has been a running joke since then.

dehydrated liver treats to sprinkle on puppies food, HEPA filter for meile vacuum, Qtips and silver shampoo.

Back
Top Bottom