What shall we do?

Seems like it [a separate board] would be a win-win for everyone...
OK, let's give this a try. The new board is set up.

I have asked ***** to present his ideas in a positive fashion, and to present those ideas on that board only.

I am asking others to de-escalate.

We'll see what happens.

Dory36

The difference between the Boy Scouts and the ER forum is that the Boy Scouts have adult leadership.

Dory, good decision, and we can all play "sheriff" and tell anyone who starts debating SWR methedology to take it to the new board! I will miss the animals with food on their head, though. :)

Dory, good decision, and we can all play "sheriff"  and tell anyone who starts debating SWR methedology to take it to the new board!  I will miss the animals with food on their head, though.  :)
One of my secret powers is to move a discussion from one section to another, so if you see it, just let me know (preferably by private message -- I might miss it otherwise).

Of course, David Letterman made me promise to use my powers only for good, never for evil. (This would make nose sense except to Letterman addicts...)

One way to look at it is that ***** inspired kayaks,
and pancakes in strange places ..... sort of like the
grain of sand in an oyster that produces a pearl.

TH & Co., thanks for the laughs .....

Cheers,

Charlie

I only have a minute, but if you think ***** won't blast people in other discussions, good luck. He blasted me on my introductory post on the NFB and went on later to call me a barking and snarling attack dog. I think that classifies as a personal attack.

I have never posted on his own personal board (and never will). These attacks were in other forums.

I think giving him his own forum here is a huge mistake. As one being personally denigrated by this person time and again, he will at some point personally attack other people here, try to be divisive, and generally cause termoil. That's how he gets his jollies.

arrete

arrete

I agree with arrete. Banning is the only way to go.

OK, let's give this a try. The new board is set up.

I have asked ***** to present his ideas in a positive fashion, and to present those ideas on that board only.

I am asking others to de-escalate.

We'll see what happens.

Dory36
Dory, at first I thought you were making a big mistake by what you did, but now I understand your brilliance. You put the manure in a box and most of the flies went away with it. Now I can avoid the manure box and spend less time sorting through the garbage and get to the good stuff. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom