What stocks are you shopping?

Will NVIDIA go up fast after the split?
I own lots of AMD and it is now at $166. It hit $228 on March 8th then fell to a low of $143.
I would like to hold if it will go up like NVIDIA. I do not have to pay taxes yet as I have plenty of money already that has been taxed plus I can borrow against so I do not have to sell any stock.
I remember when Tesla went up and up to $1,300 then a 5-1 split then went up fast then split again then stalled and fell.

Just added a NEE position in my ROTH for the divie and growth. Have been sitting in the sidelines watchin this one go higher and higher. If it dips I am certainly adding more.

I added NEE to our brokerage at the end of 2023. It's doing better than expected, up 25% or so.

I

Looks like target2019 bought at the right time, at a deep dip in price.

What do you two see in NEE? Dividends? Because quarterly revenues have dropped each of the past four quarters; they've got only $1.6B in cash and hold a whopping $80B in debt, in fact their debt has gone from $47B at yearend 2020 to the current $80B; their current ratio (a measure of how easily they can pay their bills) is at 0.51 (1.00 is considered safe.) Growth estimates over the next 5 years is tepid at 8.0% per year.

I'm wondering if DELL is going to pop after they announce earnings. They are becoming a player in the AI server space.

I'm looking at oils again here. MTDR, APA.

APA below 30 has usually worked as a trade. Oil below 80 is near low end of range heading into summer driving season.

Anyone tracking RXST (Rx Sight)?

Advanced play on cataract replacement lens market?

DEO , last thing today (at $132.9) ... just off it's 52 week low , and not a stellar dividend rate , BUT I think it's a long term wise buy ..... check in 5 to 10 years time ! (and I don't even like Guinness !)

DEO , last thing today (at $132.9) ... just off it's 52 week low , and not a stellar dividend rate , BUT I think it's a long term wise buy ..... check in 5 to 10 years time ! (and I don't even like Guinness !)
Drink early, drink often? Just kidding!

I think you have a drink in every country now.

I have owned it quite a while. I bought back in the Brexit days. It did really well back then. It really looks cheap here for such a high quality stock and history of growing the dividend.

I have owned it quite a while. I bought back in the Brexit days. It did really well back then. It really looks cheap here for such a high quality stock and history of growing the dividend.

Thanks for the DEO tip, I am going to look into it.

DEO stock price
YTD -9.1%
1 YR -21.7%
2 YR -24.7%
5 YR -23.0%

But, hey, it pays a dividend of 3.0%. <Shrugs>

DEO stock price
YTD -9.1%
1 YR -21.7%
2 YR -24.7%
5 YR -23.0%

But, hey, it pays a dividend of 3.0%. <Shrugs>
Yip ..... I would be more concerned about buying it , if those figues had a plus sign in front of them. Depending of course on all the usual good common sense (financial) questions and answers

Yip ..... I would be more concerned about buying it , if those figues had a plus sign in front of them. Depending of course on all the usual good common sense (financial) questions and answers

It follows the pattern of many old, established brands that have not grown much, namely, they increase their dividends. This tends to keep people invested even though the company's earnings are flat or declining.

It's great they are paying a 3% dividend, but if the share price is losing value, the total return is negative.

Back
Top Bottom