Wow. I mean...wow.

Just make sure if you use eggs in the batter, they come from free range chickens. And, if you put butter on your pancakes...well, suffice it to say we don't wanna go there in this thread;)
Uh oh.....I not only consumed the above...I ate bacon as well. :blush:

Did ya hear that CFB?!!!

Actually, PETA is a big supporter of euthanasia in cases were many others think the animals can be saved.
In 2007, they took in over 8,000 animals and only adopted 17 of them. About 6,500 were returned to their owners and over 1,700 were euthanized.
I wonder what happened to those 1700 carcasses and their pelts.

Do you suppose PETA sold them to laboratories & furriers so that they could research better ways to clothe naked fashion models?

Hawaii Humane Society does a big business in training volunteers to feed feral kitties. The hungry unsocialized felines are then trapped, neutered/spayed, and released back to the wild. Our bunny's veterinarian is one of dozens who spends a morning a week at their facility practicing her surgery skills.

Personally, I think PETA (as well as MADD) has lost it's way. In their efforts to catch the attention of everyone, as well as their outrage that everyone doesn't agree with them, they've strayed so far off the path that no one is really sure what they are trying to accomplish.
Exactly. I can probably come up with a half dozen more organizations with similar problem.

I'm shocked this has not made it here yet
peta_rabbits.jpg

http://www.tonyrogers.com/humor/images/peta_rabbits.jpg

Usually im busy eating wild game. Not killing them to spell out PETA SUCKS :LOL:

I wonder what happened to those 1700 carcasses and their pelts.

Do you suppose PETA sold them to laboratories & furriers so that they could research better ways to clothe naked fashion models?

Hawaii Humane Society does a big business in training volunteers to feed feral kitties. The hungry unsocialized felines are then trapped, neutered/spayed, and released back to the wild. Our bunny's veterinarian is one of dozens who spends a morning a week at their facility practicing her surgery skills.

We have a big trap, neuter, return (TNR) effort here in Northern Virginia. It's been very effective in controlling the population of feral cats. PETA wouldn't approve of this work.

Back
Top Bottom