Yummy!

I used to go to a friend's house occasionally for breakfast, and his Mom would fix biscuits & gravy, and pan-fried squirrel! YUM! For church potlucks, he'd fix up a bunch of BBQ 'coon! Oh, the good ol' days! :D

I used to go to a friend's house occasionally for breakfast, and his Mom would fix biscuits & gravy, and pan-fried squirrel! YUM! For church potlucks, he'd fix up a bunch of BBQ 'coon! Oh, the good ol' days! :D

Yep. I like squirrel better when you soak the squirrel in brine overnight, simmer it in broth for a few hours and then pan fry it. But, anyway you do it, those little furry-tailed rats are yummy!

Not so sure about the BBQ coon.......

I've spent many a wonderful autumn morning hunting squirrels in a woodlot out in your neck of the woods Goonie.

I thought squirrels had "scent glands"or something in their legs you had to cut out or they taste really gamey........

You do realize squirrels are rodents, like rats and mice, right? Or are they a member of the skunk family??

Aaawwww, I love squirrels.

Especially with a little garlic sauce...

Reminds me of Shrek cooking "swamp rats" to court the Princess.............:D

I thought squirrels had "scent glands"or something in their legs you had to cut out or they taste really gamey........

You do realize squirrels are rodents, like rats and mice, right? Or are they a member of the skunk family??

Rats with fluffy tails.

"A blender that was used to process the tissues into usable samples was defective and was identified as the source of the lead contamination," the Environmental Protection Agency said in a statement dated Monday.

Squirrel-o-matic! Can't help but picture the SNL routine.

YouTube - Super Bass-O-Matic '76

I'm going to bet Foamy isn't happy about this

Then again he's not happy about anything

images

::iLL WiLL PreSS:: HOME OF NEUROTICALLY YOURS, 4Y-RECORDS & MORE.

Back
Top Bottom