agoraphobia

Khan

Gone but not forgotten
I am actually venturing out tonight.

Anyone near Dayton Ohio want to join me?

I'm not near you, but boy I sure could use a night out. :p

Mmmm...I hope you enjoy yourself....party on and break a few hearts tonight.......;)

I'm not near you, but boy I sure could use a night out. :p

Mmmm...I hope you enjoy yourself....party on and break a few hearts tonight.......;)

Don't know if I can.

Man...this talk about goin' out has got my juices flowin'.

Geeezzzz...what a great time the women of this forum would have if we all went out together. :LOL:

Oh yeah....:cool:

Still trying to figure out what to wear.

I'm in Ohio and would love to come. Unfortunately I'm about 200 miles away, so it's not happening.

I'm not agoraphobic but just a plain old introvert. In noisy crowded places I mostly people watch. And I don't drink very often so I'm always the designated driver.

If I lived near you, I'd join you!

Guess what my exciting plans are for tonight? I am going with a co-worker to a funeral home a few towns over for a viewing. Afterwards, she will drop me off at home and I will get ready for bed as I have to get up and go to w*rk in the morning. So you are one up on me today and tomorrow, too.

Usually when I go out to a casual place, I wear a low-cut black sweater, jeans and flat shoes. Now, if it's a country western bar I'll wear the same clothing, but will wear my cowboy boots.

Oh...a little sparkle of jewelry around my neck and just a touch of perfume.

I would except for my Cheimaphobia. Otherwise I'd be there.

OP:If you don't go out often, make sure you go "all out" when you do go. Have a great time.

Next weekend will likely be the last time I go out for the next 5 months due to my cheimaphobia.

Wearing underwear and shoes is a step up.

Have fun Khan!

Have fun Khan.

If I lived close by I would have been honored you join you :flowers:

DSCN4781.JPG

Back
Top Bottom