Amazon Prime Recommendations

Rustic23

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I saw the Netflix thread, and as I don't have Netflix, but Amazon is beginning to get more shows, I thought I would start one.

I am presently working through the Justified Series. I believe Seasons 1-4 are free.

We have Netflix & Amazon Prime, accessed through our Roku 3. So far, so good. We already were Amazon Prime members before we even got the Roku, but honestly, we've only watched just a few movies on Prime. Many more have come from Netflix, plus we use Redbox a good bit too. I expect we'll be exploring more of the Prime offerings in the coming months, though.

Last edited:
I saw the Netflix thread, and as I don't have Netflix, but Amazon is beginning to get more shows, I thought I would start one.

I am presently working through the Justified Series. I believe Seasons 1-4 are free.

Man I love Justified - high and implausible body count, but the supporting characters are right out of surrounding communities up in Oregon. (Looking at you Falls City...)

FWIW... Two sites that suggest the top 100 movies. One for Netflix, one for Amazon. Each choice has a brief review.

While the choices aren't necessarily mine, it does help sort out some of the stuff I'd never watch.

The 100 Best Free Movies on Amazon Prime Instant Video :: Movies :: Lists :: Paste

The 100 Best Movies on Netflix Instant :: Movies :: Lists :: Paste

These are great, thank you!

I'm halfway thru season 1 of the Good Wife (seasons 1-4 are on Amazon Prime). I never watched it before but all the recent press intrigued me. Good show!

But don't tell me what happened last week! :blush: just kidding

Back
Top Bottom