Art Bell Has Passed

Oh no! He was a bit before my time (more familiar with the current person, George as the host). But I do remember listening to him hosting a few times in my younger days listening to a transistor radio.

That show does make me see the world a bit differently.

Last edited:
Art Bell has passed. Or has he? Maybe he’s just west of the Rockies

Art Bell's Coast to Coast was an interesting show, mostly because of the callers, and a lesser due to the host. Certainly entertaining. I agree there will be numerous conspiracy theories now.

No need for that autopsy. He lived in Pahrump. That's a killer right there.

(no knowledge of Mr. Bell, but have looked at property in Pahrump several times)

A tip of my tin-foil hat to him!

;)(Shiny side out)

I used to listen to Art once in awhile, most of the topics weren't believable but usually entertaining. The current host (George) tends to drift too often expressing his political views, stopped tuning into his show a long time ago.

Last edited:
No need for that autopsy. He lived in Pahrump. That's a killer right there.

(no knowledge of Mr. Bell, but have looked at property in Pahrump several times)

Yeah, I thought that an autopsy is a bit odd since he was suffering from COPD. Nonetheless, exactly a month before he died, he sold his primary home to Heather Wade (current host of Midnight in the Desert) who was living in a house next door to his primary home. The property is a sight to see...there are all sorts of antenna arrays there.

I used to listen to Art once in awhile, most of the topics weren't believable but usually entertaining. The current host (George) tends to drift too often expressing his political views, stopped tuning into his show a long time ago.

I like listening to George. Like that he banned psychic Sylvia Brown from the show as her predictions pretty much showed that she's a quack.

Also, though his show is about the paranormal, he doesn't hype things too much in that I can't read where his beliefs are on a topic like the afterlife. A host, going for ratings would hype things up, but if I had to guess, I'd say he's more agnostic or skeptic.

Back
Top Bottom