Back from Italy

jacambece

Dryer sheet wannabe
Well I am back, It was fun (most of the time)… The fish made it (but it was only because we know people in customs). I learned about my culture and met my family. The scenery is beautiful there. Its so different from America I didn’t know how to handle it, seems like everyone there is insane… prices there are nuts too lots of things are way more expensive there, but on the flip side some awesome stuff there is like half price from American goods. Well that’s all for now.

Cambece

Where did you go. I went last year, although no family there. I did not particularily care for Rome, although the sites were unbelieveable. Loved Florence and the Tuscan countryside. Sistine Chapel was the highlight and number one on my lifelist.

The food was spectacular and the people nice as well. Since we were generally in tourist areas I did not feel much culture shock.

The fish made it

I think we all more or less completely missed the point of "the fish". Care to elaborate? I hope it was well-received!!

(but it was only because we know people in customs)

Welcome to Italy! Un bacio ed un abbraccio. Having evaded the authorities, you are now an honorary Italian!!!  What was the "not fun" part?

seems like everyone there is insane

Ditto: (Care to elaborate? Welcome to Italy, etc.)  :) ;)

Something had damn well better be 1/2 price as the after-tax income of the average Italian hovers around $1000-$1500/ month.  Nonetheless, I just spent about $16 for a quart of clear varnish yesterday.. %*^#$(Q)@!
The scenery on the way to the hardware store was nice, though...

sarteano-night.jpg

lets see if i can get this all in one shot...i went to sicily, the fish has to do with the 70 lbs of frozen fish my dad brought with him. I didnt think they would let it into the country. and insanity, well driving and partying are crazy, big parties and fast driving...and no-1 to stop you from do either... there are so many stories and i dont really feel like telling them right now....

Cambece

jacambece said:
big parties and fast driving...and no-1 to stop you from do either... there are so many stories and i dont really feel like telling them right now....
You're just hoping that all the photos-- attached to future e-mails from your new "friends"-- will refresh your memory!

Back
Top Bottom