Baseball 2015

I know I said I hoped for some exciting baseball but holy cow.

Better restock the fridge and get refills on my heart meds before tonight's start.

I'm getting the rhythm

Last edited:
I know I said I hoped for some exciting baseball but holy cow.

Better restock the fridge and get refills on my heart meds before tonight's start.

I'm getting the rhythm

I slept through the commercials between the 10th,11th ,12th ,13th,14th innings.:sly: Never missed a play.

Sure got quiet around here.

I'm getting the rhythm

I buried my head in shame after the Cubbies got swept by the Mets in the NLCS. But after tonight's world series game 4, I can poke my head out again.

The series is still not over. Stranger things have happened.

I buried my head in shame after the Cubbies got swept by the Mets in the NLCS. But after tonight's world series game 4, I can poke my head out again.

The series is still not over. Stranger things have happened.

IIRC both of these teams have come back from big deficits. So it's still anyone's series.

I know who I'm rooting for, not saying now, but I do hear fireworks going off outside.;);

I found a new (to me) place that makes killer pizza, which will be eaten for Game 5 tonight.

It's just the way I prefer, which I think is called "New York Style".

But! Don't read anything into that. :)

Haven't paid much attention this year, but watched the game last night. Relief pitchers from the fifth inning on? But every one threw in the 90s!

Since when is the strike zone from the shins to the belt?

I think we'll be hearing about Conforto for years to come...

Haven't paid much attention this year, but watched the game last night. Relief pitchers from the fifth inning on? But every one threw in the 90s!

Since when is the strike zone from the shins to the belt?

I think we'll be hearing about Conforto for years to come...

I hear you, about the HUGE strike zone expansion during the playoffs. My theory is the colder weather makes the umps want to hurry up and go in the dugout for some hot chocolate :LOL:.

I found a new (to me) place that makes killer pizza, which will be eaten for Game 5 tonight.

It's just the way I prefer, which I think is called "New York Style".

But! Don't read anything into that. :)

So we both want the series to go back to K.C. albeit for different reasons.:)

I remember thinking at the end of the day on opening day that KC would win it all. Right after they thrashed the White Sox 10-1.

KC proved all year that their late run to the pennant last year wasn't a fluke, but rather a talented young team with many players "breaking out" at almost the same time. They do pretty much all the little things right, and most of the big ones, too. They don't have a lot of power but they actually remind me of the St. Louis Cardinals of the 1980s, with speed, execution and defense.

Wow KC just tied it up in top of ninth with some amazing base running. Have to feel for the Mets starter Harvey and the manager.

The Royals are amazing the way they make contact slapping the ball around.

Congrats to KC... a well deserved championship. As a Red Sox fan it didn't hurt my feelings to see the Mets get thrashed.

Hey. hey, hey, hey - KC came out on top! Good for them and great season!

And here's some guys who knew just what to do about this situation:

Back
Top Bottom