College World Series

On my Comcast tv guide it shows it on ESPN2 at 5:30.

I got Dish, but it might not have updated with the 3rd game.... I will look and see if it is there... hope so...

Wow. Pretty amazing. Both teams ended up with 2 losses in the CWS. But the Beavers were just invincible in elimination games. They did it the hard way. Don’t know the stats, but I bet not many teams have gone on to win the championship after losing their first game at the CWS.

That pitcher was just unhitable.... sorry to see Arkansas lose, but if you cannot get up for the very last game then that is what is always going to happen..

Wow. Pretty amazing. Both teams ended up with 2 losses in the CWS. But the Beavers were just invincible in elimination games. They did it the hard way. Don’t know the stats, but I bet not many teams have gone on to win the championship after losing their first game at the CWS.

Beavs did it in '06. Also 6 elimination games. I think South Carolina might have done something close

Arkansas just could not lay off the pitches outside the zone. Granted in the 9th the zone "expanded" a bit. If they had watched a few pitches and driven up Abel's pitch count he would have been out of the game in the 5th or 6th. Then game on. In the 7th or 8th he had like a 7 pitch inning. That's just crazy

2018 Beavers your CWS Champs!

AR had every chance & wouldn't use them. OSU thus deserved it.

Back
Top Bottom