Curvy gals: our time has come!!!

When I look at Lady #1, I am alarmed. I think "diabetes and heart attack and can't even walk around". She looks a lot like the very talented actress who played the mother in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape". A wonderful talent. I hope she's still alive(or that she was wearing some kind of a fat suit). I think of diet and exercise in terms of health more than I do appearance these days. I also don't want to buy a new wardrobe so I try to hold the line.

Freebird5825, aren't you the Greek gal? I forget, so forgive me I'm old.
Flat tookus? Know what works? Tighten your butt muscles for 5 seconds on and off for awhile. Do this enough and you build enough muscles nearer your waist and that fanny will rise like a basketball players. Trust me..it works, but it isn't overnight so keep at it for a few months. I hook my feet into a ledge in our pool (about a few feet down the side) from behind and grab onto the pool from behind and stretccccccchhhhh while tightening my muscles and wow! it really works lifting that fanny.

Curvy gals? I think of Marilyn Monroe and Mae West - very curvy and very sexy. As far as the guys are concerned, I kinda like 'em skinny and edgy. Like Bowie and...

Prince-Prince, 1999 - AOL Video

Pretty funny. When I clicked on the Prince video. I got a dad and his children eating McDonalds as an advertisement. . I wonder if Prince enjoys many big macs. :LOL:

Yeah, I know. Gotta sit through a commercial to see the purple one. You won't find his vids free on youtube. The dude's got some business sense. Wonder how his portfolio's invested? ;)

Uhhh..isn't Prince like 5'2"? And scrawny? Just not enough man for me I guess. I like some meat on those bones myself.

Freebird5825, aren't you the Greek gal? I forget, so forgive me I'm old.
Flat tookus? Know what works? Tighten your butt muscles for 5 seconds on and off for awhile. Do this enough and...
Yes, I am, but only half. The half that counts, that is. ;)
Who else would post a statue of Aphrodite? :D

This tookus exercise seems vaguely familiar...lemme see...<contracting my gluteus maxima>...oh yes, of course. >:D

I got a vlasic "big dills" pickle commercial. Probably more appropriate? :whistle:

Pretty funny. When I clicked on the Prince video. I got a dad and his children eating McDonalds as an advertisement. . I wonder if Prince enjoys many big macs. :LOL:
I got some gal in a yellow bikini walking down a city street. It wasn't Carmen Electra though. She graduated from the Prince School of Dance a long time ago.

Yup, Freebird, that's why they say sex is so good for you...tightens that fanny.:whistle:

OK, Freebird, I'm half Greek also (the top half). How many really flat chested Greek gals have you known? Few, I suspect. Seems like the girls grow in that area of the world.:blush:

From interviews I've seen with Carmen Electra talking about her relationship with Prince, she kinda fluffed it off like "no biggie." Definitely got the impression she wasn't that into him, so I can only assume she was using him as a stepping stone. Oh, how deceitful we women can be......

Yup, Freebird, that's why they say sex is so good for you...tightens that fanny.:whistle:

OK, Freebird, I'm half Greek also (the top half). How many really flat chested Greek gals have you known? Few, I suspect. Seems like the girls grow in that area of the world.:blush:
It's centuries of olive oil permeating our ancestors' DNA. :LOL:

Ok, back to the exercise...and a one and a two and a...ooooooo I got a tookus cramp. Help! :(

I want a pony, a pool and a hubba hubba hiney...:'(

BB, aren't you the one with the hubba-hubba honey? Or was that someone else? Somebody posted a fabulous motorcycle-leather picture of their guy recently...

...not sure I can handle all these darn Greek women on this board..haha!!! Nice to see I'm not alone here, truly.
I wonder if all of us had coal black hair?

BB, aren't you the one with the hubba-hubba honey? Or was that someone else? Somebody posted a fabulous motorcycle-leather picture of their guy recently...
Yeah...I reckon that was him....:flowers: He has a hubba hubba hiney!

Back
Top Bottom