Curvy gals: our time has come!!!

All the wrong things to say...
The bravery starts at 3:30 into the video...:LOL:...and continues to the end.
CAUTION: Strong language

I think I've been married too long....... I understood the jokes.:(:rolleyes:

Bbmail: I think ALL of us are rather gallant and appreciative of our female colleagues:). Well, on some occassions you get a few digs....:D
A few digs are ok...spices things up... Just be sure you can take what you dish out...;)

:D

I think I've been married too long....... I understood the jokes.:(:rolleyes:
The even worse part is I'm a woman and no matter how many times I hear it, that routine just cracks me up. :ROFLMAO:

I saw Jeff Dunham live in Ithaca a few years back. My face still hurts from laughing...

I have always preferred [-]statuesque[/-] [-]curvy[/-] [-]full-figured[/-] voluptuous women...

and I might remind everyone (once again...) that:
this thread is useless without pictures...:D

I have always preferred [-]statuesque[/-] [-]curvy[/-] [-]full-figured[/-] voluptuous women...

and I might remind everyone (once again...) that:
this thread is useless without pictures...:D

Pictures? Well bbbamI's avatar gets my imagination going ;)

When we went to see Grace Potter and the Nocturnals at Floydfest this year, an innocent friend described her as "full figured" and I just about killed him, as she was definitely not! He said he meant it as she was really tall. ;)

Attachments

• GP.JPG
    GP.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
  • GP1.JPG
    GP1.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 2
Well, I will go out on a limb and say the 'study' us bunk...

Someone who likes women a little bigger... well, they like women a little bigger.. nothing wrong with that....

But someone who likes thin or normal women (and I am not talking normal being a size 14)... well, like those kind of women...

Not having a job for awhile does not change what you like in women... I can just see it... 'no, I used to like Twiggy until I lost my job.. now I have the hots for Roseanne'.. or even someone bigger than her...

Nope, not buying it....

Now, as far as some longer time period... yes, fatter women were preferred back when most everybody was starving... look at the women in the classic paintings.... most are pretty plump... because they did have 'means' back then... and it was their life, not just a short recession...

OK... now...:hide:

Most of my adult life, I've had a full figure. I've lost weight this past year but can not seem to lose weight in my chest. :(

I weep for thee. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

signed,
Flat chested Sarah :D
Yeah well...whelps on the back of my neck from halter tops, securing knots in my bra when I run or ride horseback and nearly strangling myself when I sleep on my back is not my idea of a good time. :p

Flat tookus bbbamI :D

Yeah well...whelps on the back of my neck from halter tops, securing knots in my bra when I run or ride horseback and nearly strangling myself when I sleep on my back is not my idea of a good time. :p

Flat tookus bbbamI :D

You have puppies on the back of your neck? :D

Sorry! <duck>

You have puppies on the back of your neck? :D

Sorry! <duck>
When I wear something that holds the girls up by my neck I do! :LOL: Hmmm, maybe I'll look good comin' and goin' despite my flat tookus....

ahhhh....bleh....:dead:

I was just messing with you....I have a cousin that calls welts whelps and I always ask her if she has puppies. She is just as annoyed with me! :)

Well, I have the butt for you, so between us we could have an hourglass figure! :)

Oh, no..no...I'm not annoyed at all Sarah! As a matter of fact, I'm trying to figure out how to adjust some of my parts without pain....you know, shift some puffy areas to flat areas...:LOL:

Hey, I've heard about these bra fittings where they take your back fat and push it around to make your boobs bigger.

Oh wait, did I just say that out loud on the forum. My bad.
Never mind, we'll discuss it later in the ladies room.

:)

Enjoy any kind of art and you see ladies who are healthy and beautiful. Whatever has been passing for that in the last 50 years is rubbish. Notice how it is the opposite for man though. Lean powerful figures in regards to art. Yet modern man on average not so much. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom