Curvy gals: our time has come!!!

For reasons unknown, my wife lets me fantasize with with Marylin Monroe... Any of you girls look like her...Ehm...in a general sense, that is:)

That Beyonce is what they call thick. Sure looks healthy and normal to me. Wish more Hollywood types were like her as that stick thin anorexic look is so...well, unappealing. Just an opinion from a gal that's more thick herself.

Girly curves where they should be...but dang, I want the TV hottie's arms!! LOL Dang Norwegian/Dutch arms....grrrrr! Am grateful not to struggle with my weight - while I have NEVER been skinny, don't see obesity in my genetic future!

Not having a job for awhile does not change what you like in women... I can just see it... 'no, I used to like Twiggy until I lost my job.. now I have the hots for Roseanne'.. or even someone bigger than her...

Maybe the guy is thinking that if times get really tough, he can eat her.

I recently attended my 50th HS reunion. I warned an old bf who I hadn't seen in 30 years that I had put on about 20 pounds. The sweetest thing I heard that evening was, "Ah, but they are well placed." ;)

Me like-y that study. Looks like I'll be around awhile..ha!

I like that full figured women are finally being appreciated!
We just have so much more love to share ;)

I want a pony, a pool and a hubba hubba hiney...:'(
This would make a good bumper sticker;)

I have a good friend who's last name is "Hiney." His family's car's license plate reads "4HINEYS." That would not be my choice.

And I have a good friend who's parents named him the unfortunate choice for a first name of Peter. His full names comes out as:
Peter Hardon. You can laugh now...

And I know a man called Willie Dick.

...not sure I can handle all these darn Greek women on this board..haha!!! Nice to see I'm not alone here, truly.
I wonder if all of us had coal black hair?
Still do...a little salt n pepper coming in at the temples.

Oh, and this thread is now officially USEFUL with pictures. :cool:

Attachments

• ATT00054.jpg
    ATT00054.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 139
I'm surprised this curvy honey hasn't shown up yet...
...This video shows it off real well:
:eek: I got whiplash just watching that video. I'm sure you guys had a completely different reaction. ;)
I must be out of touch with the new jerking dance styles. She usually is smoother with a lot more finesse to her routines. And what is up with the metallic hand glove and forearm cover? Headed for a swordfight ? :rolleyes:

Beyonce is actually an excellent singer and dancer. I've been following her career since she was in Destiny's Child.
Bravo for her success!

Maybe the guy is thinking that if times get really tough, he can eat her.

I have a good friend who's last name is "Hiney." His family's car's license plate reads "4HINEYS." That would not be my choice.

And I have a good friend who's parents named him the unfortunate choice for a first name of Peter. His full names comes out as:

And I know a man called Willie Dick.

You folks are killing me....Must behave...Don't go there...:nonono:

Oh what the heck...:cool:

from a recent National Enquirer cover story...

Willie Dick and Peter Hardon, inseparable friends from birth, were involved in a car crash today with 4Hineys.
Minor injuries were reported and police made no arrests.
However, a witness indicated that a heavy woman standing on the curb near the accident may have been injured but fled the scene before authorities could assist her. If anyone can identify this person, please call 1-888-FORKNIF.

...until 42DD turns into 44Long...:whistle:

Cup Size Decoder:

A: Almost Boobs
B: Bitty
C: Can't Complain
D: Dang!
DD: Double Dang!
E: Enormous
F: Fake
G: Get a Reduction
H: Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!

At least his last name isn't....Flaccid.

OK, I know I am going to probably not have the correct spelling for this guy's last name, but the pronunciation is the same. I called American Bakeries in Chicago for a sales call years and years ago (30+). This guy was the VP-Finance or Controller. His Administrative Asst. answers the call who sounds like an older woman. I ask for the VP-Finance and ask what his name is.

She says: (drum roll, please)
Peter Growcock
(spelled in a French way so it might be Greaucaux or some other spelling? I do not speak French.)
At this point I remember saying, "Excuse me?" She slightly chuckles and says, "Yeah, you heard right..."

True, true story. Needless to say, been years and I still remember THAT one out of all the millions of phone calls I made over the many years.

(If I've told that one before, forgive me. I am still mortified about it after all this time...)

I've never understood why some of these people don't change their names. I had a customer whose last name was "Stuck" ("As in 'stuck with it all my life'" he would say). As long as he didn't name his son "Dick" or "Peter" it wasn't too bad.

Do people ever name their child "Dick"? How ever did that become the nickname for "Richard"? (Even pronounced as the French Rekard or the Rich/Rick/Dick thing?)

Do people ever name their child "Dick"? How ever did that become the nickname for "Richard"? (Even pronounced as the French Rekard or the Rich/Rick/Dick thing?)

Same route that Margaret followed to become Peggy?

What a threadjack...how did Peter and Dick become synonymous with the male organ, anyway? Why not David or Steve? :ROFLMAO::confused:

I swim with a retired gal who's boyfriend is named Dick and lives in far off D.C. She says: I want to see Dick or I miss my Dick or I love Dick or I'm sorry I left my Dick and--my alltime favorite saying--I miss my Dick...well, all us older women (married and single) have about 1,000 one liners. She's starting to say nothing. I wonder why? (Thank God she just takes it in all good fun and chuckles at all of us.)
And I'm with Al. If I had one of those obnoxious names, I'd change it for sure.

Same route that Margaret followed to become Peggy?

What a threadjack...how did Peter and Dick become synonymous with the male organ, anyway? Why not David or Steve? :ROFLMAO::confused:

I'm not sure how those two names became associated, but if you've ever seen the statue in Firenze you'll know why we don't call it David. I'm sticking with Mr. Happy. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom