Greatest love songs ever

Notmuch, never mix pole dancing with alcohol. But it is pretty funny. I also like the ones where the pole falls down as the girl is doing some spinning trick. Hilarious!

I find these hard to look at. A woman is trying to entertain, something goes awry and she is either hurt in her body or in her pride.

BTW, I loved the sexy way she was going before she fell.

Ha

I find these hard to look at. A woman is trying to entertain, something goes awry and she is either hurt in her body or in her pride.

Ha

She should use a shorter pole... >:D

Ha

Here is one that is um not a failure. :40 and 2:10 mark some talented stuff. Oh the song is good too :D

One of our favorites. :smitten:
YouTube - Julio Iglesias - The Air That I Breath ...

I know of this song, but prefer the rendition by The Hollies.

I posted the worldclass song "Besame Mucho" in another thread,

Bocelli has caused a revival of this 1940 song, but I first heard Connie Francis singing this in the 60s, when I was growing up.

YouTube - BESAME MUCHO

Searching youtube, I found that Elvis Presley also covered this song in English. Even the Beatles covered this song! However, they better stuck to their own songs, I think.

YouTube - Elvis Presley - Besame mucho

The annnouncer was so distracting I couldn't see the singers until she left the stage!

Anyway, they are pretty good, though I know no Italian. I have heard this song in English, but what is it? Another thing to research on the Web. Oops, forgot that a link was already provided for my convenience.

The annnouncer was so distracting I couldn't see the singers until she left the stage!

Anyway, they are pretty good, though I know no Italian. I have heard this song in English, but what is it? Another thing to research on the Web. Oops, forgot that a link was already provided for my convenience.
Does this "sound" familiar after watching the trio of Italian young men?

It's now or never,
Come hold me tight,
Kiss me my darling,
Be mine tonight....
Tomorrow may be too late
It's now or never
My love won't wait.

http://bobshannon.com/stories/itsnowor.html

Yes. I recalled the lyrics after them, er, her image faded from my memory.

Heh heh heh... These were boys, you know?

Back
Top Bottom