Greatest love songs ever

Here's a good one.

He is great as crooner, and IMO even better as a full-on jazz singer. IMO he is one of the very best male jazz singers ever. I have a CD set of all his recorded jazz work. He has a great Christmas CD too, along with Nat King Cole and Tony Bennet.

Ha

I have to tell ya...I love his voice....

Me too. DH and I saw "the velvet fog" in concert years ago. He was funny, charming, and put on a wonderful show.

I still miss you Johnny.

Oh, I love George too! Here's one of my favorite songs by him. Heard it a gillion times but it still makes my heart soar...

Once Upon a Time from the musical All American, here performed by Bobby Darin

I was a little girl when I first heard this song. Even though I knew nothing of romance, I understood she was sad because he was gone.

I was a little girl when I first heard this song. Even though I knew nothing of romance, I understood she was sad because he was gone.

:'(

My vote for the saddest, bluest love song ever is Ray Charles' "Born to Lose". Not available on YouTube. You think maybe it's so sad they removed it?

My vote for the saddest, bluest love song ever is Ray Charles' "Born to Lose". Not available on YouTube. You think maybe it's so sad they removed it?
Nah...they just did a double dip with Johnny Cash...git out yer tissues...

Think we need some Roy in this thread....

Back
Top Bottom