Guns don't shoot people, people do...

Texas Concealed Handgun License Course Gunfighter's Clinic$399$198view dealEvery flock needs a sheepdog, and today's deal from Gunfighter's Clinic will help you take care of yourself and your holdings from any wolf. For $198, enroll in a 33-state Concealed Handgun License Course (a $399 value). Bring your own handgun, or one will be provided for you at this...

Texas Concealed Handgun License Course Gunfighter's Clinic$399$198view dealEvery flock needs a sheepdog, and today's deal from Gunfighter's Clinic will help you take care of yourself and your holdings from any wolf. For $198, enroll in a 33-state Concealed Handgun License Course (a $399 value). Bring your own handgun, or one will be provided for you at this...

I suspect the individual who shot himself, wouldn't qualify for a concealed carry permit:D. Unfortunately, I let mine expire, so will probably have to go through the full course again if I decide to renew.

I suspect the individual who shot himself, wouldn't qualify for a concealed carry permit:D. Unfortunately, I let mine expire, so will probably have to go through the full course again if I decide to renew.

Our Oregon CCWs expired a month or so after we went south. Went in and filled out the paperwork, got new pictures, showed our IDs and passports(or birth certs) and had our replacement permits in about a week for $50 each. No extra course work. Can Texas do any worse?

Did notice they had our files for the last permits still on hand - guess it was part of our Permanent Record. Continue to believe the CCWs saved me money by reducing the number of motoring tickets I could have received - got warnings instead. Mr. M5.

Why would a CCW get you a warning rather than a ticket?

Why would a CCW get you a warning rather than a ticket?
Around here, if the officer pulls you over to the side of the road and then sees your license plate pop up in the database of gun owners, you're likely to get quite a different sort of treatment than a warning...

Our Oregon CCWs expired a month or so after we went south. Went in and filled out the paperwork, got new pictures, showed our IDs and passports(or birth certs) and had our replacement permits in about a week for $50 each. No extra course work. Can Texas do any worse?

Did notice they had our files for the last permits still on hand - guess it was part of our Permanent Record. Continue to believe the CCWs saved me money by reducing the number of motoring tickets I could have received - got warnings instead. Mr. M5.

My permit expired June of last year. Think they give you 6 months to renew without the full blown application.

My take on the ticket comment. I believe most DPS appreciate CCHolders as being law abiding citizens. When you get pulled over you must present your CCL with your drivers license. That said, I do not think they want to spend time with someone who is packing and having to check their gun, so I would tend to concur with that comment.

Back
Top Bottom