Happy Thanksgiving

MichaelB

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
We have visitors coming and I won't have time to post later, so

Attachments

• Thanksgiving 1.jpg
    Thanksgiving 1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Thanksgiving 2.jpg
    Thanksgiving 2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 5
Same back at ya MichaelB :flowers:

Peace,

Purron

My Dad just got out of the hospital today. He's been in for 14 days.
He's 83 years old.
We have been cooking all day today (yes, I helped some) and will continue tomorrow.
We will either deliver goods to them (mom,dad & younger brother) tomorrow or they will come to our home (20 miles) depending on how my parents & brother feel about the situation in the morning. My brother lives next door to parents so pretty easy either way.
Older brother is a deer hunting/fishing nut, so at the hunting club for the week (his birthday today). He has been in and out of the hospital (visiting) all during dads stay so all is good. Hope he brings home some meat & decides to share :cool:
We are Thankful for one more Thanks Giving together and hopeful for more to come.
Hope all You, My Forum Friends have a wonderful Thanks Giving Day & Weekend.
Steve

54 turkey day degrees in the living room this morning, but a nice cozy fire is taking care of that.

The dishwasher sounds different today, which may be part of our tradition that major appliances break down on Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

Temps suppose to reach 83 today and tomorrows high will be 50. Crazy. But at least good walking weather today to burn off some Thanksgiving calories.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well :)
BF and I are having the first turkey day together in our new home with some friends and family....life is good!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all:flowers:

Attachments

• Thanksgiving Kitten.jpg
    Thanksgiving Kitten.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom